Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chronokinesis - The truth behind time #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Talks
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

time - Chronokinesis - The truth behind time #1 Empty
PostSubject: Chronokinesis - The truth behind time #1   time - Chronokinesis - The truth behind time #1 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:15 am

Energy...We, and everything else around us is energy. This type of energy I am referring to can be thought of as the building blocks of our physical reality. So, the wall next to you is a product of this energy manifesting in specific geometric structures to form a wall. Essentially, this is how the concept of time works.

Think about our ancestors looking around and seeing everything decaying..eroding. For example, since the dawn of man we have observed each other aging, suffering, becoming ill and eventually dying. Naturally, being creatures who crave security and knowingness, we just had to measure how long it was before that rock decayed, or before we died. It scared us a lot not knowing. Imagine seeing everything around you dying and you not knowing why. You would begin to question how long it was before you died. We need that safety net of knowing, “okay, I have 200 seasonal cycles before I, myself die.” This, fundamentally, was how man created the concept of time. Soon the question arises, how does matter decay? What makes particles separate and lose form? Thankfully, this ties in pretty well to the ability of time control. So, here we go…

The reason matter decays is very similar to the analogy of a guitar string vibrating that I just made up. Nothing lasts forever, and reality is constantly changing; this includes the sound created when a guitar string is plucked. When the string is plucked, a vibration is created. The vibrating back and forth of the string changes the vibration of the air around you, eventually travelling to your ear drum. It is here where it makes the ear drum flap back and forth, and the brain then decodes these signals where you observe it as a sound. Sooner or later, the sound from the guitar will eventually die down; this is because the energy you transferred into the string when you plucked it is exerted. When your thumb, or plectrum, strums the string, some of the kinesthetic energy is transferred into heat from the friction. The energy is converted into many other microscopic effects; thus, the vibration from the string will soon enough slow down to a steady stop. *It is important here to say that energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only conserved.

The particles all around us will decay in a similar manner. The rate of decay really depend on what the particles are interacting with. For example, air is pretty easy to move around, but if you pluck a guitar string underwater, the vibration will last for a shorter time than it would if plucked in air. It has been speculated that quarks interact with each other on quite a large scale. This is why they stick together to create neutrons, etc. However, quarks don’t interact with electrons very well, which is why electrons are free to move around.

We’re going to move away from this for a second and look into the structure of time quickly. Time, fundamentally, has three parts; past, present and future. The past is a collection of thoughts and emotions that are held onto from past experiences. A previous present. It is also no accident that the past can only be accessed from the present. The future is a collection of thoughts and expectations of how the present is to play out. And the present...well...it’s the instant you’re living. It’s pretty easy to see how the past and future depend purely upon the present. This is because the past and future are illusions. Nothing. Nada. They are purely a playout of how you act in the present. The concept of the future is an alternative present which depends on you and the collective consciousness of every species alive. For example, if you're happy now, in the present, the ‘to come’ present will be one where you are happy too; unless someone is to change your mood which, in turn, will change the ‘to come’ present.

So, to connect these to explanations together, when that wall decays, it is purely happening in the present and no other time zone. Now we know this, we can relate it to clocks and perceptions of time.

Time cannot be measured, only perceptions. This is what a clock is for; it isn’t measuring a universal time frame, but the viewers perception of a specific time frame. What I’m saying is, it is possible to slow your perception of time to the point where an object of matter decays extremely slowly, or not at all.

And that is all I’m going to leave you with for today. Make sure to read through this a few times so you get the fundamentals of this idea. Next lesson we will start the practical work where you will be slowing down the ticks of a clock.
Namaste.

By Spirit Talks
Back to top Go down
Spirit Talks
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Chronokinesis - The truth behind time #1   time - Chronokinesis - The truth behind time #1 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:17 am

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Álvaro L.
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Álvaro L.

PostSubject: Re: Chronokinesis - The truth behind time #1   time - Chronokinesis - The truth behind time #1 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:06 am

First of all, I totally respect your opinion and your reasons, but as it stands now, I can't take it. There's something strange that doesn't fit in my frame... Maybe that title: The "truth" behind time... Maybe that strange swap between objectivity and subjectivity in the 4th 5th paragraph... I don't know... I miss the word "Entropy" all around the post... Those are only trivial suggestions, but I can say to you: "I think you're on the right way. Keep rereading and editing your older posts, mastery can be archieved rectifying".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronokinesis - The truth behind time #1   time - Chronokinesis - The truth behind time #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chronokinesis - The truth behind time #1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1