Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis? Empty
PostSubject: Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis?   Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:42 pm

I have noticed this for quite awhile now but brushed it away. Each time I practice telekinesis, I would see bright but small orbs darting in my peripheral vision and disappear quickly. I'm not really sure if they even are orbs as they are so small in size, but I am sure that it isn't a trick of the mind as it only happens when I practice telekinesis.

Also, I'm not in a meditative state as when I do telekinesis, I just look at the psi wheel and it just starts spinning(not underneath a glass jar). I'm right at beta brainwaves and wide awake.

Anyone else experiencing this cause it's kinda weird as I haven't experienced this until several weeks ago?
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis?   Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:20 pm

When I concentrate I always see black spots and sometimes colored spots as well, I chalk it up to chemical imbalances from the brain as it tries to catch up with the unusual mental strain, that's just how I see it though and I could be wrong here.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis?   Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:05 am

I'm kinda leaning towards energy as I see them as little sparkles of light similar to that of glitter. They usually appear around objects and darts from and towards objects. Sometimes they just appear in the air. It's also weird how they only appear one at a time so it led me to thinking they could be orbs.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis?   Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:18 am

Hmmm, it could be energy in your case, and chemical imbalance in mine, mine just appear and disappear they never dart around like yours do u.u

Incidentally, gonna see if I can light up an LED diode later, should be fun
Back to top Go down
Haruto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Haruto

PostSubject: Re: Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis?   Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:04 am

It's said by some that the practice of psionics can draw spiritual entities to you, whether or not this is true of if it's the brain chemical soup being wonky like RMX4 stated, I can't be certain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psiworks.ga
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis?   Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 7:08 am

It's not only about psychokinesis. For me it usually happens when I adjust the intensity of the concentration.

I've noticed them appearing in the peripheral vision only, also only one at a time.

Note that the peripheral vision is usually more sensitive to these orbs. I've performed the following experiment sometimes:

1. I observe the orb from peripheral vision. Sometimes it moves, sometimes it doesn't. So far their movements have seemed to be sort of 2D, without visible depth (can't determine how big they are or how far).
  2. I look directly at it. I no longer see it.
  3. I look away again and see it from peripheral vision. Sometimes it's still at the same location, sometimes it has flow an angle from my perspective (an angle since there's no sense of distance or depth).

This I've sometimes performed 4 or 5 times before the orb has flown through the table, ceiling, floor, wall or has simply disappeared.

One theory I had was that a rapid discharge of concentration causes foam bubbles in the psi field, energy field, aether or however we should call it. Since I've also only witnessed one orb at a time, "bubbles" doesn't seem very likely. Perhaps it's one bubble that forms at the pinnacle of focus and simply moves out fast, appearing in the peripheral vision?

I once witnessed an orb speeding past me while I was asleep. Turned my head towards its direction and stood up (out of body) .. there was a 2D entity with human form behind the balcony window. 2D because at that time there were construction works going on and all windows were covered with plastic film. The entity appeared between the window glass and plastic film (perhaps up to 1 cm of space in there, more like 5 mm). Then I've also read about energetic lifeforms being bubbles with fractal content, basically.

I've also noticed a difference in the color of the orbs, depending on the ambient of my mood. Usually it's bright blue, but I've also often seen white or golden orbs pop up.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis?   Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 7:34 am

@Sussch
That is exactly how I see them. I have seen plenty of orbs before, but these aren't the same. They are much smaller and much brighter. I usually see translucent orbs with a white outline, but the little orbs I see while doing telekinesis are completely white with the width of glitter.
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis?   Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis? EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:32 am

Yes, same here.

I realized that the blue points might've been another thing (maybe not orbs). When you look at a person I sometimes see small flashes of light of various colors (around the head, for most of the time). The sight of these is not always limited to peripheral vision. When I look at an object and it triggers an emotional response, I usually see a bright blue point. These points have seemed to be stationary and short-lived .. haven't seen them move around, so I guess those aren't in the same category with the white or golden orbs.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

PostSubject: Re: Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis?   Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis? EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:06 am

Haruto wrote:
It's said by some that the practice of psionics can draw spiritual entities to you, whether or not this is true of if it's the brain chemical soup being wonky like RMX4 stated, I can't be certain.
I agree with u, I believe its entities that are attracted to you b/c of the energy you put out, while performing Tele/phyco kinesis, one of these days I'll post a vid, it looks like colorful orbs, but ea one of the orbs if you zoom in w/ a camera is multiple spirits.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis?   Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis? EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:07 am

I have been developing other psychic abilities and have seen multiple spirits passing by in my house, so it could be plausible that I am attracting spirits. I always feel like I am being watched, especially when I am doing telekinesis. I can't see it, but I can feel it, and a video of an orb is really cool. I will surely watch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis?   Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are there orbs when I practice telekinesis?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1