Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please help to learn telekinesis.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SubconsciousMind
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
SubconsciousMind

telekinesis - Please help to learn telekinesis. Empty
PostSubject: Please help to learn telekinesis.   telekinesis - Please help to learn telekinesis. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:49 am

Hi everyone my name is Kenny and I need somebody to help me or give me a method of learning telekinesis, I practice years of telekinesis but nothing happens or maybe I'm not in the right path of training.
This may sound strange but my purpose of learning telekinesis is to be happy and to have the experience of being alive because I din't experience the joy of life Sad ,  I don't have any friends no nobody want me to be there friend especially in school . I think I only have myself, I only have one left to be happy is to learn telekinesis.
I don't want to die of being lonely.
But I won't use any of my abilities just to hurt anybody.

Crying or Very sad

If anyone can help me Please help me! Please! I'm begging you.

Respect: Kenny
Back to top Go down
Jnaejnae
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Please help to learn telekinesis.   telekinesis - Please help to learn telekinesis. EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:46 am

From my experience I would say that over thinking makes it harder. You have to imagine the object you wish to move is just an extension of your body, do you think when you move your arms and fingers to catch a ball? No you simply will it to move, just like you should with telekinesis. Arm movements with the palm facing the object could help you project your energy upon the object. This is the best advice that I can give right now.

There is the possibility that you arent fit for this kind of power, it took me a bout a month to master the art of pencil wobbling (lol). I think certain minds have more of a tendecy to psychic powers than others. Not to toot my own horn but I am incredibly intelligent, wise, creative, original, and coordinated, so it seems that this power came easier to me. You may need to change your mindset entirely if you really need this power, my best answer is to try different powers. If telekinesis isnt your thing then maybe electro or biokinesis is.

Now with the lonely part I have to say that I have only one truish friend throughout my entire life, and even then they arent the most connected as true friends should be. My point is that lonely is a mental feeling, so if you have enough control of your mind you can eliminate useless feelings like loneliness. I have lived my life with no great friends, but I dont lead a lonely life. I am confident that Im a great person, and I can accept that maybe Im not the type of person made for other people. My life is of solitude and I accept that fact, you wont die if you stay strong. Be independent, not lonely, be strong and not scarred. Good day to you.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousMind
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
SubconsciousMind

PostSubject: Re: Please help to learn telekinesis.   telekinesis - Please help to learn telekinesis. EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:24 pm

Thank You for your advice and kindness I thought no one will reply my post.
I will stick in my mind what you have said and I will change my mindset and be patient and also I will understand that I don't need to have somebody to be happy, I will not allow the loneliness to conquer my mind and my emotion.
This is so helpful advice and life-giving I will never forget what you have said to me.

Thank you for your reply and giving some little of your time Smile

Respect: Kenny

Back to top Go down
Jnaejnae
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Please help to learn telekinesis.   telekinesis - Please help to learn telekinesis. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 4:17 pm

Glad I could help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help to learn telekinesis.   telekinesis - Please help to learn telekinesis. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please help to learn telekinesis.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1