Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Account deletion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

Account deletion? Empty
PostSubject: Account deletion?   Account deletion? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 2:28 pm

I'm looking for a way to delete my account and I can't seem to find a way to do so. Once again I make the mistake of creating online accounts thinking the conspiracy nut jobs have died down and forgotten about me, no such freaking luck. Apparently chased all the way over here.

How can I delete this account or possibly request it's deletion? I feel the need to erase myself online once again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theparanormal.ml
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Account deletion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account deletion?   Account deletion? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Mark Mauvais' the admin of this board, I'm sure he'll grant your request .........you're leaving ? .n.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

Account deletion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account deletion?   Account deletion? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:24 am

Honestly I probably should stay, I've been thinking and the streisand effect will hit me hard if I do start into delete everything mode.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

Account deletion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account deletion?   Account deletion? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:27 am

Meh, it'll make my life much easier if I just admit it, so fine, yes, I'm a human from another universe. 416.5-617.1a and I'm not the only one here, there's thousands of us here. We developed the technology ages ago to effectively just rewind time, however that creates huge strain on the universe to be rewound so much. After only 6 rewinds, the universe started to collapse and everyone abandoned the universe.

My first dimension I hopped, I went and visited Stephen Hawking since he invited time travelers to a party. There was myself and a couple others. However, they weren't traveling time themselves, they were actually traveling universes without their knowledge, completely ignorant of how real time travel works which is why each of them in turn, when asked when time travel becomes possible, had a different answer. One of them mentioned it was prototyped for public use this year (2015).

There was only one individual there at the party that actually knew he was dimension hopping. He want by the name Doctor Titor. He was on his way to nab an old unix computer system to prevent a technological crash in his time period in his universe and he had dimensional travel down pretty well to the point that he even knew how to return home. The others I'm sure are lost in the omniverse forever.

There are multiple infinities and one infinity can be bigger than another. For example. Counting by positive numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 etc you can go to infinity, but you can add negative numbers and that infinity will be bigger than the previous infinity that had only positive numbers.

You need a new numerical system in base 8 mathematics (0-7) and your decimals need increased to include multiple decimal points with alphabetic notations. The "a" in my universe entails that it's my home. This universe for me is indicated with a b. To include as a single infinity, your numerical value would be 00.000.00. Add an additional infinity to the mix and you get 00.001.00 and let's say you have a thousand infinities, 01.000.00, then you have a thousand infinities contained within a singular infinity 01.000.01.

To violate the law of conservation of angular momentum, you need 2 vacuum tight spheres, one smaller one inside a bigger sphere. Utilizing basic electromagnetic radiation, even from that given off by the very planet we're on right now and even the sun or the background radiation of the universe, you can then have a craft that's capable of changing direction in an instant, a craft that can ignore even the gravity of a black hole.

The planet is constantly giving off energy in the infrared spectrum, as with humans themselves. The fabled infinite energy you guys want so much is actually all around you, you can quite literally use your own planet's ambient heat energy to simply use as energy to power everything limitlessly.

You guys will start building a dyson swarm in the year 2025. The year 2022 is going to be quite remarkable, and you guys will never forget it. 2036 you manage to complete a project allowing for sentient artificial intelligence. The year 2020 you guys start replacing your own eyeballs with cybernetic eyes with enhanced features. 2016 Clinton becomes president. 2017 starts mind control done to the United States population using emergency alert systems to program people to be complicit with joblessness, starvation, war and death. 2018 that information gets leaked. 2019 the United States Supreme Court rules that use of mind control tactics on mass populations violates the constitution. 2019 in November, the NSA officially stops spying on everyone in the world, including US citizens and one to really hurt you guys's noodles. 2015, later this year, well, let's just say the catastrophe isn't something I'd want to publicly talk about, but it's the American's fault for creating that damn group in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Account deletion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account deletion?   Account deletion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Account deletion?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1