Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation   Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:29 am

Recently I realized what an amazing subject physics really is. And combine this field of study with astronomy, you get a whole of of crazy, cool theoretical and practical possibilities. So feel to share the most interesting phenomenons regarding these fields of study in this thread.

Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation   Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Noooooo, I don't wanna get sucked by a black hole Sad
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation   Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:04 pm

Amazing how black holes work
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation   Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:48 pm

I agree. We don't need to look far for magical things. The reality we live in has plenty if you look at the right places.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation   Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:22 am

Though to be honest, I try not to get too absorbed and/or read anything about science like this, only because I feel like if I read this things further it conditions my mind to accept the physical laws and disregard anything that may and WILL happen out of the ordinary as mere coincidences or something trivial, the only time science comes in use is when I try to explain the paranormal stuff that happens around me, eg: chair moving: I look all around the place and try to recreate the whole scenario by physical means or look for rats lol, pot dropping out the cabinet: tried pushing it back in and blowing on it, or pulling it out if physically possible, etc....................just a silly rule I made for myself lol n.n, but that black hole bit is scary *shivers*
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation   Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:55 am

Well, if you were to orbit a black hole time would at least nicely dilate for you in effect you'd be traveling into the future. But then again, if time is a spacial dimension, you could just walk to another period of time which would mean everything throughout time is happening all at once. Woohoo for physics XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.theparanormal.ml
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation   Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Haha nice. Theories like these drives men crazy with wonders. Got to give that to physics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation   Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing Physics and Astronomy Observation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1