Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Psychic - Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly Empty
PostSubject: Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly   Psychic - Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:23 am

Idk, it's like we all have a power, deep inside of us, waiting to be called out. It's strength is greater than any other power there is. You can accomplish unbelievable things with this Draconian spirit. No, it is not evil. In fact, these spirits have been protecting us before we have even existed! They know your strongest elements and chakras. They know more about you than you know yourself. If you want to find yours, use the method that I used. https://youtu.be/fETJkbk3eXY
Please try this guys! It worked for me! If it wasn't for my Draconian spirit, I would have been a totally different person.
Back to top Go down
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

PostSubject: Re: Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly   Psychic - Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:22 am

Could you provide history for it?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly   Psychic - Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:32 am

thats your subconscious trying to tell you about all of the psychic/psionic powers you can unlock and achieve if you put forth effort in your mind to do them, for instance i can do pyro aero electro cosmic, various esp... never heard of a draconian spirit but i suppose its possible lol
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly   Psychic - Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:20 pm

Idk. I can see it. It always summons whenever just to tell me stuff. Sometimes, he boosts my Psi power for a short period of time. It's kinda wierd. And whenever he's with me, I get a wierd feeling all over.
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly   Psychic - Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Idk about history. I have heard about Draconian spirits from my dad before, but I never believed it. :/
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly   Psychic - Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:29 pm

And if this helps, According to a book I have on Spirits, they are meant to be the colour of your Element you will master in the future. Mine is blue. I think mine is Ice because he's pretty damn cold to touch lol
Back to top Go down
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

PostSubject: Re: Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly   Psychic - Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Rod2906 wrote:
Idk about history. I have heard about Draconian spirits from my dad before, but I never believed it. :/

unfortunately I see spirits that just feed off ppl or cause harm, equivalent exchange, their must be a price to pay, the spirit is energy itself, when it spends energy on you it has to replenish some how, right?
That's why I don't like to mess with the spirit world or spells, stones are the highest thing I'll go and mess with.
I think you feel weird because it might be doing something your unaware of.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly   Psychic - Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:00 pm

If this is really true, about what you just said, then I guess I might as well buy some crystals and candles and try this out. Though, I don't know if my family would allow it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly   Psychic - Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:33 am

I don't think I'm getting any energy drained. The dragon itself, which I named Mon-Teh Razz boosts my powers. Especially Elemental powers.
Back to top Go down
Rokunks
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly   Psychic - Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:48 pm

Anyone try this yet?
Back to top Go down
http://earthskiwarriors.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly   Psychic - Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly Empty

Back to top Go down

Psionic Dragon strengthens psychic powers greatly

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1