Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beginners choice training for Telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
castillo227
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:28 am

I'm a beginner in Telekinesis . I have never moved an object using Telekinesis before . I was hoping if you guys would share your expirience on how did you guys develop your abilities for Telekinesis , involving training , meditation , etc . . Basically what was your training methods when you were a beginner that helped you get to the step in which were you were able to move objects .
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:49 am

its going to take time my freind. lots of time patience, practice and believing you can do it. what kept me going was i wanted to be the best there is and do things no one else done before. now i want to be as good as mark of course i didnt use tk i used pyro start out making ki balls of energy to learn the feel of projecting and receiving energy.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:56 am

difficult to say where i started. i think it was some zen-buddhism-meditation-stuff (holding on a single thought and no-mind-state). it is still my daily practice. although meditation on the third eye and visualization which really is key to telekinesis.
others here will advise to you chi gong or tai chi.
just see what feels right for you.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:11 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
its going to take time my freind. lots of time patience, practice and believing you can do it.
oh yes! i forgot believing. it is said, that 95% of your life are driven by your subconciousness. so there is where you have to replace the old believes of the "control matrix".
Back to top Go down
castillo227
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:26 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
its going to take time my freind. lots of time patience, practice and believing you can do it. what kept me going was i wanted to be the best there is and do things no one else done before. now i want to be as good as mark  of course i didnt use tk  i used pyro start out making ki balls of energy to learn the feel of projecting and receiving energy.
That's great ! Well your at a level that many others are not at man ! Thanks for the info and your share bro !
Back to top Go down
castillo227
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:31 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
its going to take time my freind. lots of time patience, practice and believing you can do it. what kept me going was i wanted to be the best there is and do things no one else done before. now i want to be as good as mark  of course i didnt use tk  i used pyro start out making ki balls of energy to learn the feel of projecting and receiving energy.
From my opinion bro , I think you have reached a level that many people in the world , which is millions have not achieved & you have . Just letting you know that , and keep it up man . p.s. Mark is amazing at what he does . I have not seen anyone that is better than Mark , the dude is talented at what he does . I hope to soon be at his level one day too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:35 pm

castillo227 wrote:
I'm a beginner in Telekinesis . I have never moved an object using Telekinesis before . I was hoping if you guys would share your expirience on how did you guys develop your abilities for Telekinesis , involving training , meditation , etc . . Basically what was your training methods when you were a beginner that helped you get to the step in which were you were able to move objects .
QiGong is a GREAT start for energy manipulation. However when you begin to want to do more with energy like projecting it I suggest you start with aerokinesis. You'll get faster results and some people gets frustrating with how long it takes to get results from tk. The reason for that is because tk is pure chi/energy.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:39 pm

castillo227 wrote:
From my opinion bro , I think you have reached a level that many people in the world , which is millions have not achieved & you have . Just letting you know that , and keep it up man . p.s. Mark is amazing at what he does . I have not seen anyone that is better than Mark , the dude is talented at what he does . I hope to soon be at his level one day too Very Happy[/quote]why thank you freind. i can make the flame go out but im not great i dont claim to be but oh well. everybody here is good at what they do and train hard.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Indeed. I had the goal of reaching his limits and I am:

I say the bests are: 1. Mark and Godspeed09 2. Josh Jump 3. Me(or maybe someone else)
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:51 pm

Have you tried this?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
castillo227
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
castillo227 wrote:
QiGong is a GREAT start for energy manipulation. However when you begin to want to do more with energy like projecting it I suggest you start with aerokinesis. You'll get faster results and some people gets frustrating with how long it takes to get results from tk. The reason for that is because tk is pure chi/energy.
Thanks for the advice man , yeah I want to dedicate myself to it . Because many people out there say it dosen't work , but it's not that it dosen't work , it's just that your not putting effort and really have no patience to it . . Thanks for your share ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:02 pm

I say the best, or near best, advice for telekinesis is to just do it. Stop thinking about it and just do it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Well i do force push and i use a wired ankh i made to use my telekinesis (the ankh is wired to prevent air from pushing the object) not easier but to prove my self that i am pushing objects with energy
also its kind of harder but i think that can help you with force push
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Tacman wrote:
Well i do force push and i use a wired ankh i made to use my telekinesis (the ankh is wired to prevent air from pushing the object) not easier but to prove my self that i am pushing objects with energy
thats a great idea. i may try that.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:50 am

Tacman wrote:
'For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible'

Stuart Chase
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginners choice training for Telekinesis   telekinesis - Beginners choice training for Telekinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginners choice training for Telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1