Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimryper7
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Grimryper7

pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read Empty
PostSubject: Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:00 am

Pyrokinesis is the ability to control, ignite and extinguish fire, using the powers of one's mind.

This is dangerous. One should be adept and very experienced in handling and directing energy, as inexperience can cause dangerous burns to yourself, even though you may have a powerful aura. An exceptionally powerful aura is necessary for pyrokinetic ability. This also requires extreme focus and concentration.

1. Begin by lighting a candle.

2. In order to do this safely, you should be adept at putting fires out before igniting them. Position both of your hands, palms facing inward about half an inch from each side of the candle flame and direct your energy into the flame, willing it to die out. This is extremely advanced and you must have a powerful aura. Try concentrating on black energy between your palms where the flame should be.

3. To ignite a flame: perform both the Invoking Fire and the Heat Meditation, and direct the energy you produce to your palm chakras.

4. Blow out the candle. Position both of your hands, palms facing inward about half an inch from each side of the candle wick, which should be an ember.

5. Direct energy from your palm chakras and concentrate intense heat on the ember and will it to ignite. Try concentrating on white hot energy, between your palms. The ember, with practice will begin to glow brighter and eventually, will ignite.

6. Put out the flame, concentrate the energy between your palms on the ember of the wick and direct it to ignite the flame again. With enough palm chakra energy and concentration, it will relight.

7. As you advance, move your palms farther and farther apart.

8. When you are proficient with your palms 2-3 feet apart, concentrate on lighting the wick of the candle without the ember. Ignite the cold wick.

In addition to using the energy from your palm chakras, you are using the powers from your third eye. The third eye has a direct line of energy to the physical eyes where the energy projects. Once you are adept at the above exercise, try using less and less of your hands. Again, it is important to put fires out before learning to ignite them.

Expand your aura to connect with the candle flame. The candle should be a foot or less in front of you. Connect your aura and put out the flame.

Once you are adept, do the same and ignite the ember.

When you are able to use only your aura to light the candle flame, expand your aura to connect with an object a foot or less in front of you and project the heat as you did with your palms. As you progress, keep moving the object farther and farther away.

Instead of just doing void meditation, the above exercises can be substituted as they require intense, unwavering concentration.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:26 am

I'd..........love to be a pyrokinetic one of these days, looks like a pretty ballsy thing to do
Back to top Go down
Grimryper7
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Grimryper7

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:43 am

Yeah me too, i think bieng able to see auras is a good way to start any telekinetics just becareful lol. Then again it is very advanced and requires a exeptionally powerfull aura. But anyone is capable, the question is, will you word for it?
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:01 am

Damn right I'll work for it >8C *is pumped up*, just gotta control my RSPK first though, and then I still got that animation clip to finish for an awesome guy at youtube.........fffffff I need more free time dammit
Back to top Go down
Grimryper7
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Grimryper7

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:51 am

So what is RSPK? im curious...
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:06 am

RSPK stands for Recurrent Spontaneous Psychokinesis, it's basically uncontrolled telekinesis n.n
Back to top Go down
Grimryper7
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Grimryper7

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Oh thats cool. I think its most likely your not connected enough to your aura and chakras. most likely your aura is fluctuating when this RSPK happens.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:03 pm

Sorry, went out for a bit to shop for some scanner parts, just arrived at the shop, anyways u////u,yeah, KSPK usually happen only when I'm emotionally high so to speak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyrokinesis (How to) Good read

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1