Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm astral projecting to Area 51

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
imdoingthisagainugh
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

astral - I'm astral projecting to Area 51 Empty
PostSubject: I'm astral projecting to Area 51   astral - I'm astral projecting to Area 51 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:15 pm

Seriously. You guys are all contemplating what could be in Area 51 when most of you can astral project. I tried telling you guys to do it but you kind of just dismissed the idea. I'm leaving in 6 hours, if anyone wants to join me, they can.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: I'm astral projecting to Area 51   astral - I'm astral projecting to Area 51 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Mmmmmm, I'm sure everyone here who could astral project have their own reasons for not going, I already gave mine awhile ago soooooooo u.u...........anyways, have a safe journey n.n/
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I'm astral projecting to Area 51   astral - I'm astral projecting to Area 51 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:50 am

imdoingthisagainugh wrote:
Seriously. You guys are all contemplating what could be in Area 51 when most of you can astral project. I tried telling you guys to do it but you kind of just dismissed the idea. I'm leaving in 6 hours, if anyone wants to join me, they can.

No they didn't. It's because most of the previously frequent users(Mark, Devin Branden, Astro Solsin, me, Nowforever and some more) aren't as frequent and online as usual because of daily schedules. If we were completely free we would have loved to try an astral meeting like we always did. And see what could be found. But wait a little. I'm positive that there are some people here that would love to try it out.
Back to top Go down
imdoingthisagainugh
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I'm astral projecting to Area 51   astral - I'm astral projecting to Area 51 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:53 am

I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just saying that it's possible to answer all of their questions in a night's work.
Back to top Go down
superman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
superman

PostSubject: Re: I'm astral projecting to Area 51   astral - I'm astral projecting to Area 51 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:29 pm

but how do you go there if there is not pictures, no way to imagine it??
I havent astral projected yet, but id glady join you, have you succeed?
Back to top Go down
http://leventebognar.com/portfolio
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'm astral projecting to Area 51   astral - I'm astral projecting to Area 51 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:34 am

Stay away from the North Western area of the base. Telepathic beings are there and will sense you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theparanormal.ml
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm astral projecting to Area 51   astral - I'm astral projecting to Area 51 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm astral projecting to Area 51

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1