Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress in telekinesis?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TimeSpaceFabric88
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TimeSpaceFabric88

telekinesis - Progress in telekinesis? Empty
PostSubject: Progress in telekinesis?   telekinesis - Progress in telekinesis? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:13 am

Just today which is day 4 in my telekinesis training I have began to become more sensitive to the energy that I am working with so to speak. I have been practicing with a psiwheel inside a jar but today was a very odd experience with it. I began to notice a magnetic feeling throughout my body and my spine along with my stomach generation this heat and making me sweat a little, what is this? Is this a sign of progress?
Back to top Go down
kenorb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenorb

telekinesis - Progress in telekinesis? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress in telekinesis?   telekinesis - Progress in telekinesis? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Yes, it's a big progress. I think you released your blockages and the Kundalini energy is trying to flow through your chakras and certain lines of energy (meridians/nāḍī). Keep going and be sensitive to that kind of energy and it can help you further develop your abilities.
Back to top Go down
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/96086/paranormal

Progress in telekinesis?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1