Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey all its been awhile

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Hey all its been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Hey all its been awhile   Hey all its been awhile EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:04 am

Hey guys it certianly has been awhile since i was last online posting my material, but i believe that in my abscense i have become better at my telepathy and astral travel ive also gotten into tarot reading and im practicing qi gong now i certianly feel more relaxed than i have and im ready to get back into my videos as summer and spring approch please feel free to recommend any videos youd like to see me do What a Face
Back to top Go down
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

PostSubject: Re: Hey all its been awhile   Hey all its been awhile EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:03 pm

Hmm ... I don't have your courage, to show the world your gifts can be disastrous, only a few know my gift , but I'm interested too see how much stronger you've gotten
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Hey all its been awhile   Hey all its been awhile EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:27 am

My mind control is alot better as well as telepathy, my aero is alittle stronger but not much as ive been focusing on other abilities, and what reason to i have to be afraid to show the world what i do? Its not like i have godlike powers lol everyone can do what i can
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Hey all its been awhile   Hey all its been awhile EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:48 am

lightsword wrote:
Hmm ... I don't have your courage, to show the world your gifts can be disastrous, only a few know my gift , but I'm interested too see how much stronger you've gotten

Yeah, the disastrous part kinda reaches home, but then again alot of people are suffering in the world as we speak, what's a little exposure compared to helping somebody is what I always say u.u
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Hey all its been awhile   Hey all its been awhile EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:34 am

I do my best to help those around me with my powers such as if i see someone about to make a bad descision ill send a telepathic impulse that they shouldnt do that it works if they listen
Back to top Go down
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

PostSubject: Re: Hey all its been awhile   Hey all its been awhile EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:45 am

nowforever13 wrote:
My mind control is alot better as well as telepathy, my aero is alittle stronger but not much as ive been focusing on other abilities, and what reason to i have to be afraid to show the world what i do? Its not like i have godlike powers lol everyone can do what i can

I disagree not everyone can make it rain, it may be in their bloodline, but not active. I believe its something your born with, b/c then it would be crazy weather everywhere... but I'm not debating, I'm here to learn and observe
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Hey all its been awhile   Hey all its been awhile EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:42 am

nowforever13 wrote:
I do my best to help those around me with my powers such as if i see someone about to make a bad descision ill send a telepathic impulse that they shouldnt do that it works if they listen

AWESOME cheers !

I always find that helping people enhances one's psychic performance, at least, that's what I experienced Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all its been awhile   Hey all its been awhile Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey all its been awhile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1