Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Last One
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

psychic - Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions. Empty
PostSubject: Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions.   psychic - Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:42 pm

I have the "Force Push" down pat but when I do it gently it hardly does anything? When I see Mark do it it seems easy I know its not too difficult but very difficult to me I personaly am better at more Harder Pushes with my Force Push! So I have a few questions.

1) I saw a video of Astro Solsin doing his Force Push Tutorial he said you need to visualise a force (Depending on how you visualise it) pushing into it befor getting more physical with the object. Is this true?

2) Whats the best way to gently push the object in a motion like Mark does?

3) I saw a video of Mark saying "10 reasons you may be psychic" in the video he talks about a high pitch buzz sound like "eeeeee" in a high pitch I hear this noise if I pay attention to my surroundings What does this mean if its anything?

Thanks for reading ~Brandon
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions.   psychic - Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:26 pm

You can choose any technique you want. In my opinion it depends on the person. And you need to gently push your hand as if you do it hard, the wind can knock the object down. And if you hear the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sound it just means you have clairaudience.
Back to top Go down
Liv
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Liv

PostSubject: Re: Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions.   psychic - Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:58 pm

I would try to feel the movement instead of visually seeing it happen. Lots of manifestation pit/downfalls can happen when we expect the scenario to play out exactly as we wish to see it. Perhaps trying to "see" it happen by feel will aid your manifestation.
To begin the process: Close your eyes and ground yourself with any technique you've grown up with/feel comfortable with. I like to use a visualization of golden light (the same intensity that can be felt from smiling) and slowly, incrementally my body is encapsulated in light from top-down. While continually staying focused on my breath I count from 1 to 10, inhale then exhale - a technique picked up by a book by Surya Ram Das wrote about his journey to Buddhism. I grow roots from my body, then after multiple breathes, enough to ground myself I visualize my chakras opening. From the Ground up I visually, sensually, tactility, audioably, connect with each one of my chakras. Then when steady I gracefully, ambitiously attempt to manipulate the ether.

This may take 15-20 minutes, or as long as you feel situated.
I have yet to achieve this triumph, but practicing this effort daily has awarded me with enough for now.

I look forward to hearing/reading haha about your practice.
Light & Love
xo
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions.   psychic - Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:37 pm

*And if you hear the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sound it just means you have clairaudience.

Might be ghost screaming at you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions.   psychic - Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:03 am

this may sound a bit off, but if you practice wing chung's "little idea form" (the first basic form) it will help you to develop the feeling of energy traveling along a projected path, specially it will help you in developing the sensation of your articulations engaging into motion, including and specially your fingers and wrists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions.   psychic - Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekenisis Force Push/Psychic questions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1