Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can any of you travel to Mars during Astral Projection?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
superman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
superman

projection - Can any of you travel to Mars during Astral Projection? Empty
PostSubject: Can any of you travel to Mars during Astral Projection?   projection - Can any of you travel to Mars during Astral Projection? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:21 am

And find the rover the Nasa sent there and look around how it looks like, maybe find something interesting

Or any other planets, alien planets? Does anyone here master of astral projection, so you know that you are not dreaming and you can clearly describe things you have seen before?

I am really excited to learn astral projection but so far all I got is a bit of fear, and excitement while I felt I was lighter and wanted to get out of my body, but I couldnt, I checked if my hand can move and they actually could so I wasnt even in sleep paralysis, this was only my 2nd try, but I keep trying of course. Thanks!
Have a good day Smile
Back to top Go down
http://leventebognar.com/portfolio
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you travel to Mars during Astral Projection?   projection - Can any of you travel to Mars during Astral Projection? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:55 pm

It's a tricky thing. Cause(especially in the beginning) you might think you're astral projecting while you're just imagining things. A simple test is to when you astral project, visit a nearby location that you haven't visited a lot and try to observe every single thing you notice. Then when you get back, go to that location and see if you were right. Once you get the hang of it you can go anywhere beyond space and time. So other galaxies, dimensions and even timelines. The key is to not force or constantly think about creating these images. Just allow them to come. Everything is just one thought away.
Back to top Go down
superman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
superman

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you travel to Mars during Astral Projection?   projection - Can any of you travel to Mars during Astral Projection? EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:03 am

The thing is I am really a beginner in astral projection, I didnt have and experience yet. But Im on it. Thank you for the advice Smile
Back to top Go down
http://leventebognar.com/portfolio
kenorb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenorb

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you travel to Mars during Astral Projection?   projection - Can any of you travel to Mars during Astral Projection? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:44 am

superman wrote:
And find the rover the Nasa sent there and look around how it looks like, maybe find something interesting

It's easier to see rover by using remote viewing (RV), rather than astral projection as it's more difficult.

The first thing is to overcome silver cord range and learn how to travel with speed of light. Then you've to find Mars, but until you'll find a rover, you'll be distracted by thousands of things on your way. You can teleport there, but if you're not experienced, your astral body could be scrambled.

superman wrote:
Does anyone here master of astral projection, so you know that you are not dreaming and you can clearly describe things you have seen before?

The difference between dreaming and astral projection, is that during projection you're fully conscious that this is happening. And you'll just know that you gone astral. You could project unconsciously, but then you won't remember it (your brain won't analyse the experience).

superman wrote:
I am really excited to learn astral projection but so far all I got is a bit of fear, and excitement while I felt I was lighter and wanted to get out of my body, but I couldn't, I checked if my hand can move and they actually could so I wasn't even in sleep paralysis, this was only my 2nd try, but I keep trying of course. Thanks!
Have a good day Smile

Keep trying as getting into sleep paralysis is the right track. Be conscious and try to not think, just be passive and observe what's happening by keeping in mind your abstract thought/intent of leaving the body. Fear is your main enemy, so try to control your emotions and be fearless. If you'll just keep trying, you're actually making the progress, as you're learning your body to handle the energy patterns. Make intent to your body that you'll going for a short walk, so it can let you go.

Before attempt, try to not eat and drink only alkaline water (with high pH). During winter it's more difficult for beginners. The best are the weeks surrounding the full moon.
Back to top Go down
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/96086/paranormal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can any of you travel to Mars during Astral Projection?   projection - Can any of you travel to Mars during Astral Projection? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can any of you travel to Mars during Astral Projection?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1