Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unheard of psychic abilities asking for help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lifesaver
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Psychic - unheard of psychic abilities asking for help Empty
PostSubject: unheard of psychic abilities asking for help   Psychic - unheard of psychic abilities asking for help EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:10 pm

I am psychic in my country everybody can hear and see through my mind as I like to call it. I am looking for I formation about this in the past. I found it in the Bible but I am trying to find out more answer . and that is just the beginning in 2000 I had my first vision and I call it a vision cause everything is coming true. The people in my country has Me as a Antichrist ,well I know if you are a true person who love psychic want to know more. But I want is to find a way from them stopping them from hearing and seeing. I do meditation about 20 min right now cause I work but I want to do 24 hours.I learn to hear the sound of sound waves most of the day and sometime I can control it but I don't play with cause it can hurt people mind and cause damage . I am learning to read people mind better, u also feel there feeling, I can not seem to be controlling the energy that comes out of my hand but I do know that I can move thing with matter cause one day I was trying to pop a tire after two hours I poped the tire,I don't care nothing about that stuff all I want to do is stop them from hearing my mind and seeing.well hope to hear from someone , and thank you
Back to top Go down

unheard of psychic abilities asking for help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1