Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DO NOT EAT FISH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

DO NOT EAT FISH Empty
PostSubject: DO NOT EAT FISH   DO NOT EAT FISH EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:40 pm

I'm going to write this not as an informative, but just as a warning to stay away from fish. Today our oceans contain rather large amounts of mercury, which surfaces right back to the fish we eat.

DO NOT EAT FISH Mercury-cycle

Mercury leaves fish extremely slowly, so large predatory fish consume the most mercury. This is because they eat multiple smaller mercury containing fish. As the small fish they eat digests, the mercury remains. Which leads to a buildup of mercury inside of the predatory fish. Tuna is one fish that contains a lot of mercury. When humans eat fish they absorb that mercury, and mercury leaves the body extremely slow. Mercury is extremely toxic and can cause many health problems. Just know that fish in the ocean contain mercury. Mercury can also be found in many things other than seafood, so you might want to research that. If you have eaten a lot of seafood or mercury in your life, worry not! There may be mercury detoxes available online, I found a few methods but I still need to do more research. Do not use detoxes as way to consume mercury and get away with it though, as the detoxes are most likely not extremely effective. If you are too tempted for seafood at least do some research on what fish have the most mercury levels. Though, my advise to you is to not eat fish at all, and meat nowadays is often polluted. Nothing wrong with going vegan! pig
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

DO NOT EAT FISH Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT EAT FISH   DO NOT EAT FISH EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:05 am

This is misleading and borderline fear mongering. You clearly don't understand the concept of bio-magnification.

While it is true there are traces of mercury in all fish only the biggest and oldest ones will have concentrated amounts. This would mean eating shark, swordfish, and giant tuna..etc for a bit would most likely cause some issues eventually.

Other types of fish have smaller amounts and are perfectly safe to eat a few times a week. Honestly you make it sound like liquid mercury is just dripping from fish when you take them from the sea. It's a naturally occurring element, and in weak concentrations the body naturally removes it.

Really the only people who shouldn't eat it at all are those who are having children.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

DO NOT EAT FISH Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT EAT FISH   DO NOT EAT FISH EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:12 am

I'm actually lucky I don't eat fish. I'm like a vegetarian to seafood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DO NOT EAT FISH Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT EAT FISH   DO NOT EAT FISH Empty

Back to top Go down

DO NOT EAT FISH

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1