Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Protect from Psychic Vampire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

psychic - How to Protect from Psychic Vampire  Empty
PostSubject: How to Protect from Psychic Vampire    psychic - How to Protect from Psychic Vampire  EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:00 pm

Have you ever been the victim of a psychic attack? Some people never even realize that the symptoms they are suffering are as a result of a psychic vampire. What are the signs you should be looking for? Could you identify an energy vampire?

In this video Mark Mauvais and Sifu Amin Jani discuss how to recognize and protect yourself from Psychic Vampires. What is an energy vampire? are psychic vampires real? How can you stop an energy vampire feeding on you and your emotions? How can you resist psychic attacks?

A psychic vampire is a person or being who feeds off the "life force" of other living creatures. The term psychic vampire is sometimes abbreviated psy-vamp (or psi-vamp). Alternate terms for these entities include energy vampire, energy predator, energy parasite, energy eater and energivore, as well as psionic vampire, pranic vampire, and empathic vampire.

Terms used to describe the substance or essence that psychic vampires take or receive from others include: energy, qi (or ch'i), life force, prana, and vitality. We look at some psychic defense techniques that you can use to combat psychic attacks and defend yourself their psychic energy draining powers using spiritual protection and energy manipulation.

The term "energy vampire" is also used metaphorically to refer to people whose influence leaves a person feeling exhausted, unfocused, and depressed, without ascribing the phenomenon to psychic interference.

Dion Fortune wrote of psychic parasitism in relation to vampirism as early as 1930 in her book, Psychic Self-Defense.[10][11] Fortune considered psychic vampirism a combination of psychic and psychological pathology, and distinguished between what she considered to be true psychic vampirism and mental conditions that produce similar symptoms. For the latter, she named folie à deux and similar phenomena.

The term "psychic vampire" was popularized in the 1960s by Anton LaVey and his Church of Satan. LaVey wrote on the topic in his book, The Satanic Bible, and claimed to have coined the term. LaVey used psychic vampire to mean a spiritually or emotionally weak person who drains vital energy from other people, or a paranormal entity within such a person, allowing the psychic draining of energy from other people. Adam Parfrey likewise attributed the term to LaVey in an introduction to The Devil's Notebook.

The terms "energy vampire" and "psychic vampire" have been used as synonyms in Russia since the fall of the Soviet Union as part of an occult revival.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

psychic - How to Protect from Psychic Vampire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Protect from Psychic Vampire    psychic - How to Protect from Psychic Vampire  EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Still some people do this without being aware of it or then they don't know how to stop it. For example my ex gf is ''energy thief'' it was very hard to practice tk while she was in my home but still it wasn't 100% impossible. She also told me that her grandfather is energy thief and that's why they don't sit very close to him.
Back to top Go down

How to Protect from Psychic Vampire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1