Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two psi wheel under glass, clockwise and counterclockwise(2 video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

wheel - Two psi wheel under glass, clockwise and counterclockwise(2 video) Empty
PostSubject: Two psi wheel under glass, clockwise and counterclockwise(2 video)   wheel - Two psi wheel under glass, clockwise and counterclockwise(2 video) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:03 am

Hello!

The first video shows that I can not rotate the two psi wheel simultaneously. Is one or the other. To my right (counterclockwise) and on my left (clockwise). I chose not to turn it on my left clockwise. I believe that it is a question of wave shape because of the shape of the jar. Psi wheel on my right in this jar, it rotates counterclockwise and left in the same jar, it rotates clockwise. It is the same with or without hands. I let you guess where I put the psi wheel in the center of my jar! Everything is canceled, it is not turnning.

After 4 or 5 days to repeat myself (to record in my subconscious) that I succeed, one lane in the second video, I succeeded. I wanted each psi wheel rotates in its meaning. A schedule and the other counterclockwise together. I managed for the first 4 minutes, then to my right that this is stopped. The one on my left continued. I left turn and after a while I withdrew my hand and she continued to turn. When both turned I did not dare remove my hand because I was afraid that they will stop, because I have to say that my energy was not at his best this morning.

Happy viewing!

Back to top Go down

Two psi wheel under glass, clockwise and counterclockwise(2 video)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1