Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 Amazing telepathy video!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 22
Location : Morristown Tn USA

PostSubject: Amazing telepathy video!   Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:50 am

its been such a long time since my last psychic video... but this video shows me telepathically making a car move over into the other lane so I could pass, this kind of thing is easy but doesn't work all of the time as the other car may need to turn or your higher mind will block the telepathy in order to prevent something else from happening, it works 95% of the time for me the other 5% of it not working is when they turn off or a car comes up beside us that would have caused a wreck

_________________
from states of ain soph aur
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice


Posts : 515
Join date : 2014-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Amazing telepathy video!   Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:25 am

Very useful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 

Amazing telepathy video!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» FUNNY CHRISTMAS VIDEO - How dogs with hands prepair for Xmas!
» Really Cool Jesus video!
» [b]VIDEO STORES EVIL SPIRITS HAVEN??????[/b]
» Serene Branson on her migraine aura Video
» An amazing day.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Psychic Discussion-