Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. Empty
PostSubject: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:01 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/musicorey/videos
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:35 am

Wow, this guy's remarkable! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:22 am

Don't seems be real. But who knows...
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Jahara,

It's easy to recognize the one that makes the true telekinesis one who makes magic trick. Youtube I always look the other videos of the person who made telekinesis. If it has multiple video telekinesis or all regarding the paranormal, so it's believable. If the person has only one video that mentions telekinesis and all other video are magic trick or video-rigging, so I know his video telekinesis is not true. In the case before us, the guy has 22 video telekinesis and more on meditation for 4 years. I do not believe that a guy would lose is time to believe in the people he made telekinesis 22 posting fake video. When you practice telekinesis, over time we recognize the people who actually practice and those who pretend it the way through gestures and result. Besides, the guy also has a Facebook page on telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Someone could make even a hundred telekinesis video on youtube and still be faking it pretending to be real. Not all fakers make it that easy. But I'm not bringing you down. This guy might be legit.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Uh.........o_o errm....not sure what to say. It seems he uses the same table in all of his videos (that's weird) and he seems pretty out of it too....but if it's real then that's amazing.
Back to top Go down
MindBlast
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
MindBlast

PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:49 am

What is he saying when he is doing tk ? Im scared of it actually :/
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:19 am

Yeah it is kind of creepy.
Back to top Go down
Hunor400
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:49 am

I think this guy does telekinesis with demonic powers. He doesn t use his energy he uses a demonic energy thats why he is talking in his videos.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:28 am

He claims to do it with holy powers and thanks God for his powers but he says if you hurt my feelings,I will come to your house and hold you down while you sleep.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:31 am

Meaning if you dislike his video or try to hurt him physically.
Back to top Go down
Dhira
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:05 pm

I am convinced he is 100% real. I've chatted with him a little. He is a 'different' kind of fellow... but real.
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:47 am

He has been an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!

The first time I watched him tip the bible (around 5 years ago or so), I laughed hard. Then I realized he was serious .. just with an intricate sense of humour.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
kenorb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenorb

PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:11 pm

I think he's fake. He seems to know quite well how to do the video manipulation, however not telekinesis manipulation.
See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttw-hL-o8z4 or this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttw-hL-o8z4

Read also: Who Is Corey Johnson aka Musicorey?

Last edited by kenorb on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/96086/paranormal
Dhira
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Yeah um just because he adds music and effects to some videos is not proof that hi s telekinesis is fake....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive.   telekinesis -  Check out 22 of telekinesis videos of this guy, he's really impressive. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1