Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help, because this is important to my ability.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

Need help, because this is important to my ability. Empty
PostSubject: Need help, because this is important to my ability.   Need help, because this is important to my ability. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:06 am

I might not be able to do as much Psychic Practice as much anymore. I end up getting real busy, and I do have time, but sometimes, I can't remember to do so. And starting today, my mother is telling me to take one packet of vitamins a day, as per scripted. Each packet is 5 pills of different types of vitamins. And I'm afraid there might be multiple amounts of pineal gland calcifying factors inside each vitamin.
I need to find a new schedule for each day so I can find time to practice. I might need help finding a new schedule because I do a lot of activities.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Need help, because this is important to my ability.   Need help, because this is important to my ability. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:29 am

Try asking your mom if she's into herbal medicines and be on the look for them at a local herbalist.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Need help, because this is important to my ability.   Need help, because this is important to my ability. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:37 am

Also to add, I'm failing school. And my mother is not much into herbal medicines. You see, the vitamins are not for sickness, it's just she thinks I'm not getting enough nutrients. Hopefully, there's at least little calcification or no calcification.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help, because this is important to my ability.   Need help, because this is important to my ability. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help, because this is important to my ability.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1