Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to channel your PSYCHIC ENERGY flow: Force Blast Push Pull Chakra and Dantien

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wonderwall
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

chakra - How to channel your PSYCHIC ENERGY flow: Force Blast Push Pull Chakra and Dantien  Empty
PostSubject: How to channel your PSYCHIC ENERGY flow: Force Blast Push Pull Chakra and Dantien    chakra - How to channel your PSYCHIC ENERGY flow: Force Blast Push Pull Chakra and Dantien  EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:57 pm

i still confuse.. when u link all three dan tien, do u link the energy front of the body or the back of the body??
I'm gong to assume to u link all three front of the body.. am I right?
second-- how do i PUSH all the energy after linking all three dan tien?/
I know the energy flow from the arms but which of the dan tien are u push the energy out for tk??

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

chakra - How to channel your PSYCHIC ENERGY flow: Force Blast Push Pull Chakra and Dantien  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to channel your PSYCHIC ENERGY flow: Force Blast Push Pull Chakra and Dantien    chakra - How to channel your PSYCHIC ENERGY flow: Force Blast Push Pull Chakra and Dantien  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:15 am

first answer, in the middle, you channel the energy through the dantiens inside your body.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to channel your PSYCHIC ENERGY flow: Force Blast Push Pull Chakra and Dantien    chakra - How to channel your PSYCHIC ENERGY flow: Force Blast Push Pull Chakra and Dantien  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to channel your PSYCHIC ENERGY flow: Force Blast Push Pull Chakra and Dantien    chakra - How to channel your PSYCHIC ENERGY flow: Force Blast Push Pull Chakra and Dantien  Empty

Back to top Go down

How to channel your PSYCHIC ENERGY flow: Force Blast Push Pull Chakra and Dantien

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1