Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings earthlings...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanDaniel
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
RyanDaniel

Greetings earthlings... Empty
PostSubject: Greetings earthlings...   Greetings earthlings... EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:50 pm

I joined this forum, because I wanted to post about a close encounter with possibly an angelic fiery flying being that flew in front of me once. Other than that, I've had two out of body experiences that I remember. I dabbled with some spell casting for awhile which resulted some miraculous results, but it attracted someone's or something's attention, because I heard some strange electronic frequency tones in my ear for weeks, and saw some dark "mist" following me in my apartment. I got freaked out and started talking about it to the wrong people and had to stay in a mental institution for awhile...Ooops! Anyway, I'm working on activating my pineal gland, and starting to hear the snap-crackle-pop. I know that is the first thing I must do before continuing further. I would like to be able to have an out of body experience at will, open my chakras, explore my psychic abilities, and find out how capable I am of having a life changing experience...
Back to top Go down
RyanDaniel
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
RyanDaniel

PostSubject: Let me rephrase something...   Greetings earthlings... EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:23 am

When I mentioned dabbling with "spells," I want to make it clear that I did not practice any form of "magic" from any rituals, but more like "methods" use by certain prophets in the past. I'm don't want to get specific right now, because it worked and it caused me to have a mental breakdown. I don't want anybody to attempt it right now, and cause negative results on themselves or others, but lets just say I intentionally predicted some happenings online to a group of people which attracted some unwanted attention, as some of the happenings resulting in some news broadcast for certain areas where spoke these things to them.
Back to top Go down
Kelvinikmin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Kelvinikmin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings earthlings...   Greetings earthlings... EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:51 am

Welcome! Just some advice on the pineal gland, don't drink tap water, it has fluoride in it, and can calcifie (I think that's the spelling for it) it. Also lots of meditation always helps.Smile

Unconditional love
Back to top Go down
https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCHtvzhlXTvBUju65MlI10Kg
Cygne
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Cygne

PostSubject: Re: Greetings earthlings...   Greetings earthlings... EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:30 am

Hi, i am new too. I never speak to anyone about my experiences to avoid them looking at me differently. For me, they are crazy not to see the reality of this world. Dont you get headache with pineal gland focusing energy? i get real headache.
Back to top Go down
Kelvinikmin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Kelvinikmin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings earthlings...   Greetings earthlings... EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:26 am

I don' t, but that isn't to say that you do. I think everyone feels energy a little differently, so the feeling can vary. For me, it feels like someone is pressing on my third eye chakra, and for my friend it feels like electricity. So it could vary in feelings. Also welcome! Smile I am also new, but not new to energy working, or whatever you'd like to call it. I have an experience in areokiniesis (or air bending) for over three years, and am now currently working on telekinesis(moving objects with the mind). You can feel free to share your experiences here, I'm pretty sure we won't judge you, and yes, the information is right in front of people's eyes, they are crazy for not realizing the illusion they live in.

Unconditional love
Back to top Go down
https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCHtvzhlXTvBUju65MlI10Kg
RyanDaniel
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
RyanDaniel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings earthlings...   Greetings earthlings... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:49 am

After learning about the different forms of kinesis, I think I experienced a form of umbrokinesis. The shadows had a 3 dimensional mist to them that moved fluidly. Now whether it was me manifesting it or an outside energy source, I'm just not sure...yet. My head was pulsating like crazy with painful throbbing at times, as well as low and high frequency noise oscillating constantly in my ear. Perhaps someone else was trying to send me a telepathic message, but it felt more harmful than anything. But maybe my brain was not ready yet, since activating the pineal gland causes headaches. But I am here to find out these things.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings earthlings...   Greetings earthlings... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:02 pm

The angelic fiery flying thingy is a Seraphim. Just saying Smile
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings earthlings...   Greetings earthlings... EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:49 am

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings earthlings...   Greetings earthlings... Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings earthlings...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1