Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chi blast on candle flame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

blast - Chi blast on candle flame Empty
PostSubject: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 2:50 am

I watched that... Good job, but focus more on the candle, and gathering energy
Back to top Go down
MindBlast
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
MindBlast

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:22 am

Good Job dude
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 12:50 pm

Im not dude dude haha
Back to top Go down
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:34 pm

WOW Shocked
Back to top Go down
MindBlast
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
MindBlast

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:00 am

Ah Right im sorry xD
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Its ok mindblast. I have to clarify this to people in almost every video...lol
Back to top Go down
deep energy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
deep energy

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:24 am

Hi I am new here was searching web I saw a video of you spiritual warrior 25 where you explaining how to move things and how to imagine I was inspired by it I want move things by mind power I am practing sp please guide me and me to your friends list
Thank you
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:24 am

hey deep energy, I have added u to my frendz list. As far as u wanting to learn tk or any sort of esp, you have come to the right place. We all are trying to help each other in achieving our desired goals. And thanks a lot for your kind words.
Back to top Go down
Tarakesa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tarakesa

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:21 am

You guys must be kidding me. That was an ordinary air blast from the closest range. I already extinguished candles with a closet fist and from a greater distance, and even then I admit that this was rather an air blast than Chi.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:06 am

Ok lightening answer this. What moved the air with that much force?
Back to top Go down
Tarakesa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tarakesa

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:25 am

The movement and stance of your arm, which is nothing but a physical process, created the force necessary to push and direct the air to the flame. What does it have to do with Chi, which is the release of energy from within your body? Extinguishing a candle by waving his hands around is nothing spiritual, anybody can do that. At least try to extinguish the flame by slightly moving your hand at a greater distance, and also not moving your hand in quick succession, as, when doing so, the next blasts will affect the flame while it is still under the affect of the previous one and consequently delete the flame even easier.

https://youtu.be/PQ0VCLehmbE?t=15m12s

I was inspired by this film. What the old man's doing here to delete the candle, that is a Chi blast. You may try this. I also deleted candles this way, but I used way more force, up to a point it could be said that I deleted the flame with just an air blast rather than real Chi.

Slight hand moves at some distance without quick succession, try this.

Last edited by Lightning on Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:43 am

Kk...but i still dont agree with u
Back to top Go down
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Martial arts Chi blasts are derived from Fa Jin (Issuing force). Which is not necessarily the same as Fa Chi which is sending energy from a distance at different qualities of energy emission and amplitudes.

Fa Chi or Fa Gong I believe was mainly known by powerful healers and monks who had good use and control of subtle energy without relying on physical exertion to deliver it.

Although physical exertion is involved in chi blasts with movements, I don't think it's necessarily good as a training method to consider both physical energy and chi in this case, as they are infrasonic waves which predate modern science of today and also the effects of all emission based psychic abilities from the shaolin monks for example have been replicated with infrasonic weaponry.

I think for that punching technique, you should first set your fist facing upwards, then turn your wrist to the left as you deliver the punch in a corkscrew fashion setting it back into a fixed fist. Reminds me of this saying "in the curve seek the straight", as all the physical momentum spiraling around the arm is focused into a straight line. An introductory description of the technique is given here. In vibrating palm training the hand is sprung open at the end of the strike, though i'm sure the rotation method would definitely enhance a closed fist punch as well.

For telekinesis, i'd recommend a more subtle method at least in addition to the larger energy movement techniques recommended by Mark Mauvais. Things like the rotation method I mentioned also enhances the energy wave wirelessly in large movements, but a simple flick of the wrist for small objects like paper for example is all that's needed to move the object at beginner stages.

I'd recommend like the repelling force people often feel between their hands, simply pushing the palm outwards by pulling your fingers back to erect or jerk the palm forward would be enough to move to any small object for tk practice. With a small folded piece of paper resting on it's side using that palm flick technique it should slide about around 2-3 feet and with it standing upright you'll notice with this simple move it can be knocked down from 4 feet or more. Also in close ranges this can send it flying further compared to jerking your arm straight forward at a close proximity which is interesting.

Godspeed09 also wrote a Fa Chi method for advanced telekinesis, though it's hard to understand and seems to require advanced sensory control for it to work consistently. Everyone also seems to be doing advanced tk past M.M. level 3 in different ways. For me I had a spontaneous experience months ago where my bedsheet was lifted several feet in the air one morning while I was pondering something after waking but since then have never gotten repeatable results or figured any sort of method for advanced tk, though I have been able to get some doors to close by themselves.

A list of techniques is included in a 1934 translation of the 72 Shaolin arts, also including that punching fa jing technique from the movie which they call "arm of sunlight rays". Several other techniques are also included that book for training the physical body with different goals or results (mainly for advanced self defense), and in terms of the wireless arts as the punching technique are few in number though they do give some hand conditioning techniques.

It's an interesting book but mainly lacks in the area of how to control and emit a certain quality and amplitude of chi for the wireless techniques. Though took me a while to find there is a great book I found on healing (medical qi gong) that also includes great information on Fa Gong. A set of practice methods is given to modulate emitted chi to different qualities and amplitudes, and also pinpoint to a specific area whether nearby or at a distance (I believe they use a triangulation method)

A group of hand gestures is also given in the book, and when looking through them if you'll notice some of them coming from people who have mastered pyrokinesis and other forms of psychic feats. Specifically one of the more odd ones where the middle finger is held out during the modulation of chi, is the same hand stance used in a pyrogenesis video on youtube, signaling he's another practitioner who's definitely legit.

Here's the books ^

Training Methods Of 72 Arts Of Shaolin: http://thaingwizard.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/training-methods-of-72-arts-of-shaolin.pdf

Fa Chi/Fa Gong qi emission techniques (Chapters 3 and 4 of this book, I also recommend palm chakra meditations):
http://goo.gl/QMZ5eg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1O9Piano
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Regarding micro tk, Master Jiang has also derived another interesting technique that is able to deliver the effects of elementary levitation on small pieces of paper. His student describes how the technique works in the comment section of this video, and it was also so simple he was able to perform the same feat within 1 day with no former experience or knowledge of how the technique worked beforehand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLyLXdRNKLU

He seems to have gotten it down to a basic mechanism which is interesting, and the hand guide gestures are also used to set up the technique. I've had some more success using this method as well getting objects to slide or move without flicking the palm so i'll do a demonstration in a couple of weeks or earlier long as I have time.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:43 am

cool! will check it out. thanks
Back to top Go down
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 10:36 am

No problem ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chi blast on candle flame   blast - Chi blast on candle flame Empty

Back to top Go down

Chi blast on candle flame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1