Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wishmaster Riddle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Wishmaster Riddle Empty
PostSubject: Wishmaster Riddle   Wishmaster Riddle EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:45 pm

I got bored & googled "Wishmaster: Djinn" & found this really cool "riddle" from www.scienceforums.net, dedicated to "Fanghur."
One day, you find an ancient fire opal, out of which emerges an sinister demon called the Djinn, who demands that you should make 3 wishes. Upon the granting of the 3rd, the Djinn's brethren shall be released from Hell to wreak havoc upon the Earth. Your 1st wish is that the Djinn should kill itself; thus he conjures a pistol & shoots himself in the head, which promptly heals, proving that he is indestructible, while @ the same time proving that the Djinn himself is able to interpret your wishes in ways which you didn't intend.
By now, you had realized that the Djinn can neither be killed, or rendered powerless by any wish you may direct DIRECTLY @ the Djinn. Knowing this, as well as his freedom to interpret wishes, what can you wish that will leave the Djinn helpless forever?
Tip: You can't wish for him to be "gone forever" b/c the Djinn might as well sarcastically grant it. Epic fail.
Tip #2: (For the ladies) If you wish to be "beautiful forever," you'll turn into a mannequin.
Tip #3: If you wish of good & hope for others, it'll be the exact opposite. BE CAREFUL
Remember Mark's "Genie of the Magic Lamp" post? Imagine the Djinn read them & granted those wishes of ours. It'll get ugly. REAL ugly!
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Wishmaster Riddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishmaster Riddle   Wishmaster Riddle EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:09 am

Oh, I forgot: A crucifix wouldn't help, either. Also awkward silence gets the BOTH of us impatient for an answer.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Wishmaster Riddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishmaster Riddle   Wishmaster Riddle EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:58 am

Interestingly creepy.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Wishmaster Riddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishmaster Riddle   Wishmaster Riddle EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:04 am

Wish him to go back from whence he came.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Wishmaster Riddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishmaster Riddle   Wishmaster Riddle EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:20 am

I think he's gonna keep coming back for your soul after that wish was granted. I can't remember much from the film.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Wishmaster Riddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishmaster Riddle   Wishmaster Riddle EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:48 am

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Wishmaster Riddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishmaster Riddle   Wishmaster Riddle EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:52 am

I have no idea. Maybe wish for him to kill me. Either he doesn't kill me or he kills me and its not my problem anymore? Lol. I have no idea.

What's the answer?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Wishmaster Riddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishmaster Riddle   Wishmaster Riddle EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:01 am

Though it depends on HOW u die, u still die. Remember that "to breathe in space" wish from the Genie from the Magic Lamp post: Sure, u'll be in outer space. But since there's oxygen & u'r probably not wearing a spacesuit, u'r gonna suffocate. Sorry 4 the bad news, but I think that's a great custom example of a granted wish of the Djinn: There's always a twist to it.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Wishmaster Riddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishmaster Riddle   Wishmaster Riddle EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:19 pm

Too much?
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Wishmaster Riddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishmaster Riddle   Wishmaster Riddle EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Oh, I forgot the important part. That wish that was granted will cost nothing: except your soul. Sorry, Mark. U've made the wrong turn of eternity.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Wishmaster Riddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishmaster Riddle   Wishmaster Riddle EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:30 am

Oh then I'll just not make wishes to Djinns.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Wishmaster Riddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishmaster Riddle   Wishmaster Riddle EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:04 am

Sorry, he's gonna keep stalking u & killing your acquaintances until u make a wish..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wishmaster Riddle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishmaster Riddle   Wishmaster Riddle Empty

Back to top Go down

Wishmaster Riddle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Occult Discussion-