Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

Hey there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Hey there!   Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:42 am

I'm, Matthew LaBossiere.

My earliest recollection of the use of psychic ability was when I saw a white lady spirit when I was quite young. As I grew up didn't really think much of it. However when I turned about 21 things changed for me... alot. I was awakened in a warehouse where I use to work at. I am yet unsure of what was happening then but I think it was either past life memory recall, astral projection, or telepathic communication I dunno. The thing is... every since I have been awakened I just can't stop contemplating about how to use and exercise my gifts.

I just hope I didn't come to the wrong place. I don't think my sanity would be able to take that kind of darkness again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there!   Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:45 am

Hey, welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey there!   Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:02 pm

Welcpme buddy! Tell us more about the white lady spirit.

markmauvais.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hey there!   Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:10 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there!   Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:25 am

I do believe the White lady spirit was among the first stage of metaphysical evolution. Seeing a spirit so clearly without feeling nor being threatened is blessing for sure... But I still hid my head under the covers lol EDIT: I don't see them as clearly anymore, but I have a feeling it's developing again. Muscles I have stretched for a long time.

To tell you more about myself though. I'm not exactly new at this cause I do remember practicing in my childhood but mostly trained by meditation. I have no idea what stage I'm at now I just go with the flow that is presented to me. However I do need to keep my mouth shut about certain things. I am a practitioner of sorts, however I am not at liberty to discuss that at this time. Although I can tell you this... I do make mistakes, who doesn't, however I am honest about it. So if I get something wrong let me know!

I do need another psychic to validate some things and I know I'm safe to be honest among a collective of scientists and artists in the metaphysical field. I look forward to learning with everyone!

Blessed be Eternal!

Classification: Classified until further notice
Metaphysical Stage: unknown
Metaphysical species: Unknown (until verified)
Abilities: Ha! a magician never reveals his secrets!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there!   Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:11 am

I assure you all that you can come to me with opinions and I'll say whatever comes to mind from a third party perspective meow! :-D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there!   

Back to top Go down

Hey there!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: about Psychic Investigations :: Welcome Center-