Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

ghost - How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house Empty
PostSubject: How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house   ghost - How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:01 pm

I've heard that if you're a Christian spreading holy water is something that works recently. Me and everyone had some strange paranormal experiences. I also learned a few ways on WikiHow.com

But what would you do? I had a friend who reported having spirits disturbing her so much that she doesn't even sleep these days in her house. She goes to her house during the day and goes to a friend at night for sleepovers. I really wish to learn a powerful way to get rid of an ghost or negitave ghost for her. Can you guys help me?? I would be greatfull, truly Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house   ghost - How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Holy water seems to work, Just get a priest to come over one day. I mean generally ghosts are actually nice, and uncommonly you may run into a spirit who is troubled, but that's kind of rare, they're just lost and not sure what to do judging by what someone has told me and seeing videos and such online. You can just try asking them politely to leave her alone and that they're troubling her (or scaring her) whatever you prefer.

Edit: Also check your pm inbox, I sent you something today if you haven't checked it yet, it would be really helpful.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house   ghost - How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:09 am

If you read the first chapter of the Bhagavad Gita aloud, that will expel them.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house   ghost - How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Many thanks Mark Smile!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house   ghost - How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:44 pm

in christian culture sprinkling lukewarm olive oil at your doors will remove them or if you may be allergic to olive oil you can sprinkle salt around the room
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house   ghost - How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:48 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
in christian culture sprinkling lukewarm olive oil at your doors will remove them  or if you may be allergic to olive oil you can sprinkle salt around the room
I've read those as well on WikiHow, but thanks Smile. My friend was really scared. She told me that her daughter could always see the entity staring, watching or following her. That was creepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house   ghost - How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you get rid of a ghost if you live in an haunted house

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1