Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Reports

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:42 am

Uploaded another video on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:27 am

I was finally able to move the psiwheel! Five times in a row...! 8O Goodness, goodness...! But I don't know how I did it... >.> <.< I hope it wasn't the wind or some rude-prankster ghost... ;^;
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:47 am

well done krikli! keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:39 am

Now I can shake the little piece of paper with still hand... still can't control psiwheel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Thanks a bunch, Dr. Mark! I am just afraid I don't know what I exactly did... And the wheel kept moving even when I decided to look away just for a while. Is it normal the energy blasts out by its own without any intention? 8P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:39 pm

krikli01 wrote:
Thanks a bunch, Dr. Mark! I am just afraid I don't know what I exactly did... And the wheel kept moving even when I decided to look away just for a while. Is it normal the energy blasts out by its own without any intention? 8P

yes it is normal. With enough background air turbulence, your subconscious mind can keep the wheel rotating - and it's what I'm doing everyday. In contrast to some people saying that telekinesis may draw energy away from the body, I actually believe telekinesis will increase energy in the body because it can be considered as energy circulation - that is as long as you subconsciously want to draw energy back to you, which is most likely the case. More circulation, more energy control, and more energy accumulation.

~('w')~
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Im not so sure about that R9, I have experience quite an opposite. The energy that I draw to an object stays at the object sometimes for several days. For example, I was practising on a cup, and I can still sense my energy (fingerprint?) on that cup few days later. 
I have no proves how this might happen but thats how it is for me. Most of the time I regain my energy from sleeping (as Mark continuously mention it). I will feel weak, hungry, and sometimes accompanied with headache after long hours of training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:22 pm

fiz192 wrote:
Im not so sure about that R9, I have experience quite an opposite. The energy that I draw to an object stays at the object sometimes for several days. For example, I was practising on a cup, and I can still sense my energy (fingerprint?) on that cup few days later. 
I have no proves how this might happen but thats how it is for me. Most of the time I regain my energy from sleeping (as Mark continuously mention it). I will feel weak, hungry, and sometimes accompanied with headache after long hours of training.

"that is as long as you subconsciously want to draw energy back to you"  cat 

Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:44 am

I nearly understand that humanbody is energy hunger... That's why I can pull more easier than push...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:09 am

Congratulations krikli01 and superbabilon on progressing! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:14 am

Oh my... Yesterday, nothing happened again. It just wiggled, but the miracle disappeared ;^; Did my subconscious didn't want to turn the psiwheel? Or did I run out of energy...? (I ran out of breath and I felt a bit strange once I finished my TK practice, I am not sure of that's normal...).
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:53 pm

You just ran out of energy...the fuel that you need to do tk...do some energy recharging exercising or meditation....its normal
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Ok...so i wanna know whether breaking a spoon normal while just trying to bend it and twist it?...i broke it Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:41 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Ok...so i wanna know whether breaking a spoon normal while just trying to bend it and twist it?...i broke it Sad

just a poor control I suppose. Normal strength wouldn't have broken it right? Well, congrat buddy!! Very Happy I'm still trying to bend a coin whenever I have a break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:47 pm

krikli01 wrote:
Oh my... Yesterday, nothing happened again. It just wiggled, but the miracle disappeared ;^; Did my subconscious didn't want to turn the psiwheel? Or did I run out of energy...? (I ran out of breath and I felt a bit strange once I finished my TK practice, I am not sure of that's normal...).

You should be fine. With enough air turbulence - that is a small fan nearby (I can't emphasise this more), you will be able to keep it spinning like all the time - with varying speeds depending on your condition of course. I will probably show what I mean few days later as 1 month celebration since R9's joining.

~('w')~
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:16 am

A fan nearby? Huh, curious thing! I didn't know I had to be in a room with a fan on it. Yesterday, I was able to move again the psiwheel and push a bit a piece of paper, but this time, instead of being on my room with the fan above, I did it in a corner of the bathroom because I wanted to flee from the slightest whirlwind of air in my room. And it moved! 8P I should check my bathroom, then, if there's a little air hole around... >.> <.<
...You know, I am starting to believe I can only move stuff on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays, and every two days 8P This has been my luck so far! >.<;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:37 am

Fan helps in the beginning. More air turbulence, less need to generate all the wind (aerokinesis) all by yourself. Direct object telekinesis is a different story. Heavier and more contained the object is, the more energy to the direct object required.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:20 am

Oh goody! I will try it next time. Today, I was able to move again the psiwheel in my Arts Institute (...'s bathroom) without any wind again, but I will do it next time with some turbulence to see the results! Thanks a bunch! :3
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:24 am

Probably my favorite telekinesis video for now.

At a BbQ with my class in December.
Back to top Go down
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:04 am

Wooow, magnifique !

I 'm really stagnating with my TK training, but I know it's mainly a lack of mojo to improve it at this time. But there is something new that I wasn't asking for: I'm starting to naturally see the ki flowing from my hands, or sometimes from my feet when I'm dping something else. It's funny how TK opens doors where you needed to without looking for it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:30 am

Yeah I hear you. Even if you don't physically train you should mentally rehearse during free time, eg sur l'autobus.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:53 am

a video cannot be made on this but i will make one later describing how to do it
but i managed to use my energy to heat up a room!but 10 degrees!!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:26 am

Nazir, from what I know, you have deleted your primary Youtube account, because your family was onto you, and you have created a new one named indigoteen98?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:38 am

Yes. And not just them.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:49 am

Oh, and was this the reason you first renamed your account to Daniel Gomez? You must trust your cousin if you practice in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    mark - Progress Reports  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Reports

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next