Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Reports

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bereth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Progress Reports  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, started TK two days ago.
The psi-wheel spins the direction i want and stops when i want it to, but I guess, i got deficit in concentration.
I really feel in my third eye, how i move the psi-wheel.
But once i lost concentration, my third eye starts to "shake" or sth like that and the psi-wheel goes crazy.
I haven't meditate for quite a long time, maybe that's the problem.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:47 pm

There must be about two weeks when I last time practiced tk, been really stressed and tensed up so I guess it was almost impossible to practice with those feelings. Hopefully I can start to practice again on this week.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:46 pm

I went away from the forums for a long time and just recently came back like 2 weeks ago. Since my break I lost all ability I previously had. One being telekinesis. Soon after attempting Astral Projection for an hour I began to attempt telekinesis with a psi-wheel. I was shocked to see it actually move! I got control over it and felt it and moved it how I wanted it to move. Overall it didn't move all that much but I consider it a great progressment from its previous stillness. I got my powers back hooray! Smile <- (Really smiley face you just had to make a new line?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:56 pm

I can move the psi wheel so tomorrow i will try force push yay
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:58 pm

I can move psi wheel so tomorrow i will try force push yay
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:58 pm

dallas ford 13 wrote:
I can move psi wheel so tomorrow i will try force push yay

Hooray! You did it! Smile
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:07 am

I did the force push and pull on a pen so excited im going 2 keep practicing mark plz read
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:01 pm

dallas ford 13 wrote:
I did the force push and pull on a pen so excited im going 2 keep practicing mark plz read

Pens are quite heavy....

As for me, today I constantly spinned the psi-wheel to the right. It was unconscious for the most part, I could spin it the other way. I could occasionally stop it but then it would just keep spinning to the right. Don't worry it wasn't the wind. I could make it spin faster. I think I could feel my chakras. Just the 3. Maybe 6. I visualized the energy flowing in an 8 symbol but with one more 'o' so it would loop around that way. I know why I couldn't control it well, my heart needed calming but I didn't calm it. So I've progressed a lot since my last post because I can do full rotations now I guess I can do constant spinning but that doesn't count that was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
boydski10
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:23 pm

It's been  two weeks since I started practicing psi wheel for 10 to 20 minutes a day and last night i've got my result. I can make the psy wheel move but I can't make it spin. What do I do next?
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:53 am

Hard to say really.. I say keep practicing and just envision it spinning in the direction you want. I just started back psi-wheel training about 4 days ago and I get results off and on. Some days I can make the psi-wheel do exactly what I want it to do, and sometimes I can't get it to do anything at all. I'm also recording my training as part of my 60 day challenge~
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: pen success mark and indigoteen98 plz both of u read   Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:09 pm

I moved the pen 2 1/2 inches and 4 1/2mm im so excited
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:43 am

https://youtu.be/mJ9ubeGE1z0
First video pushing pen success
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:03 pm

I can push good and pull little as well improving:)
Back to top Go down
msic5
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
msic5

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:45 pm

hey guys, first post here.

I started practicing a month ago. Started with the psi wheel like everyone,but I found it super boring, so I quickly moved on to hanged stuff like light seashells and whatnot. At first I had trouble moving 2 of them, now I can move at least 6-7, up to eleven when the stars align.
I'm currently practicing with straws balanced out on stuff,like a computer mouse, and doing the force push. I had some success with both,but not consistently. So I'm working on that at the moment. I just wish I was developing faster, I feel like I'm not going anywhere a lot of times.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:02 pm

Hey, Good Job. That was really cool, Jake G. I need practice that, my focus is on telepathy and learning from aliens and others, currently.
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:06 am

Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:19 am

Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:13 am

I'm not sure how long is it when last time practiced tk properly but I started again this morning and I was able to move straw on a bottle. I practiced it a lot with no good results but today it worked.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:27 am

I got better on moving the straw. And little bit more progress on pulling the paper.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticExodus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:48 pm

That's cool Haddock!

My own progress has been rather slow, I'm managing to move my psi-wheel a hair without hands but I'm determined to get a full rotation!
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 2:21 am

Discovered new push technique to do it from longer distance. Also at last able to move paper without moving my hands and got best results moving psi wheel without hands.
Back to top Go down
susie
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
susie

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Jake G. That is real good. if you made a smaller, more uniform psi wheel, i bet you would have that thing jammin:-) :-) :-)
Back to top Go down
susie
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
susie

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:08 pm

I was wondering Mark, if binaurul beats, are reccommened.. Can you use them instead of meditation? Which ones do you reccommend for T.k, if any??? Thank you:-) :-) :-)
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:28 am

I'm starting to get better an better at Electrokinesis
Although, I still can't cause any storms...
Yet. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Last One
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:45 am

I'm finally getting better at distant force pushes but Ive chosen to do things my way (In my own personal way) I can also see the card/foil twitch a little when I focus on it! And getting better at feeling my energy and seeing auras! Thanks mark ~Brandon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Reports

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next