Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Reports

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Progress Reports  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:50 am

Jake G. wrote:
I think I have progressed in telekinesis. I still can't move anything, but I think i'm able to feel the object without touching it.

Lol, that was my first post in this thread. Well I have progressed, now I can move things. I can move a psi-wheel, that's about it. I thought I started this thread when I could move a psi-wheel, guess not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:04 am

Not so big progress yet but been busy.
Back to top Go down
potbem
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
potbem

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:42 am

soo sometimes at really cold nights, i warm myself with visualised fireballs in my hands. Does that counts as anything?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:54 am

potbem wrote:
soo sometimes at really cold nights, i warm myself with visualised fireballs in my hands. Does that counts as anything?

The fire could be your chi, so it might "count" as a psychic ability if it is your chi.
Back to top Go down
potbem
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
potbem

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:17 am

Jake G. wrote:
potbem wrote:

The fire could be your chi, so it might "count" as a psychic ability if it is your chi.

If it isn't my chi, then what could it be?
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Today I watched some videos on Telekinesis and found godespeed09. I think that was his name. I was really inspired by his folding a dollar using TK! And also his turning page video. So I tried it with ordinary paper. I fold it in the middle so that both long sides can be put together and was focussing on lifting one of the sides in order to fold the paper in the middle and make it smaller. It didn't work, but I could make it shake a little and I think I got just a little bit of movement. But I am not sure. I am not quite sure how he does it and what he visualizes!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:33 pm

Tanjeria, If you are talking about this video I believe more like a magic trick because it means the wire.

See the tutorial magic trick here http://www.goodtricks.net/close-up-money-bill-magic-trick.html
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:02 pm

potbem wrote:

If it isn't my chi, then what could it be?

Well if it isn't chi then it'd just be your imagination making you feel warmer. I don't know though, it could be chi.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:02 am

Jake's right. Try to explain things in a more logical way. Then you might be able to reconsider afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:44 am

gtr wrote:
Tanjeria, If you are talking about this video I believe more like a magic trick because it means the wire.

See the tutorial magic trick here http://www.goodtricks.net/close-up-money-bill-magic-trick.html

But wasn't godspeed09 one of the best psions? I think I read something somewhere here about him on this forum! What do you think about this one:

I believe these things are possible. And the magic trick that you showed me was unfolding a dollar bill. But he folded it! It was straight and he fold it. I am not sure. But watching it and seeing the paper react I think it is real actually. I am not sure. But I know how paper or anything like that react when it tries to go after the hand!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:36 am

My progress is complete, i move a car 1cm and i'll try to upload it or tape it again... I can't believe i just did that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:27 am

Tanjeria, it's certainly possible I just don't know if godspeed actually did it. His videos are definitely convincing, but how can you be sure it's real. It doesn't matter so much if his videos are real or not, it just matters if you know telekinesis is real or not.

zamzam1098 wrote:
My progress is complete, i move a car 1cm and i'll try to upload it or tape it again... I can't believe i just did that!

wat.
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:51 am

Jake G. wrote:
Tanjeria, it's certainly possible I just don't know if godspeed actually did it. His videos are definitely convincing, but how can you be sure it's real. It doesn't matter so much if his videos are real or not, it just matters if you know telekinesis is real or not.

zamzam1098 wrote:

wat.

I move a car little bit and forgot to upload it.
I'm trying to move it again and upload it but can't  Mad 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:53 am

Double psi-wheel for the first time (and first try), but it seemed impossible to control: if I let go, it span by itself, the direction of rotation being random, but when I tried to choose the way it rotates, the wheel I focused on stopped and started to struggle between the direction I wanted and the opposite, and the otger one span effortlessly, and it was the same thing when I switched the focus on the other psi-wheel. And when I tried to focus and control the direction for both of them, they stopped and started "struggling" (small and laborious movements). That was funny but really challenging.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:27 pm

Yeah it seems to work better the less effort you put into it...
Back to top Go down
Bereth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, started TK two days ago.
The psi-wheel spins the direction i want and stops when i want it to, but I guess, i got deficit in concentration.
I really feel in my third eye, how i move the psi-wheel.
But once i lost concentration, my third eye starts to "shake" or sth like that and the psi-wheel goes crazy.
I haven't meditate for quite a long time, maybe that's the problem.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:47 pm

There must be about two weeks when I last time practiced tk, been really stressed and tensed up so I guess it was almost impossible to practice with those feelings. Hopefully I can start to practice again on this week.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:46 pm

I went away from the forums for a long time and just recently came back like 2 weeks ago. Since my break I lost all ability I previously had. One being telekinesis. Soon after attempting Astral Projection for an hour I began to attempt telekinesis with a psi-wheel. I was shocked to see it actually move! I got control over it and felt it and moved it how I wanted it to move. Overall it didn't move all that much but I consider it a great progressment from its previous stillness. I got my powers back hooray! Smile <- (Really smiley face you just had to make a new line?)
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:56 pm

I can move the psi wheel so tomorrow i will try force push yay
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:58 pm

I can move psi wheel so tomorrow i will try force push yay
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 5:58 pm

dallas ford 13 wrote:
I can move psi wheel so tomorrow i will try force push yay

Hooray! You did it! Smile
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:07 am

I did the force push and pull on a pen so excited im going 2 keep practicing mark plz read
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:01 pm

dallas ford 13 wrote:
I did the force push and pull on a pen so excited im going 2 keep practicing mark plz read

Pens are quite heavy....

As for me, today I constantly spinned the psi-wheel to the right. It was unconscious for the most part, I could spin it the other way. I could occasionally stop it but then it would just keep spinning to the right. Don't worry it wasn't the wind. I could make it spin faster. I think I could feel my chakras. Just the 3. Maybe 6. I visualized the energy flowing in an 8 symbol but with one more 'o' so it would loop around that way. I know why I couldn't control it well, my heart needed calming but I didn't calm it. So I've progressed a lot since my last post because I can do full rotations now I guess I can do constant spinning but that doesn't count that was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
boydski10
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:23 pm

It's been  two weeks since I started practicing psi wheel for 10 to 20 minutes a day and last night i've got my result. I can make the psy wheel move but I can't make it spin. What do I do next?
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:53 am

Hard to say really.. I say keep practicing and just envision it spinning in the direction you want. I just started back psi-wheel training about 4 days ago and I get results off and on. Some days I can make the psi-wheel do exactly what I want it to do, and sometimes I can't get it to do anything at all. I'm also recording my training as part of my 60 day challenge~
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports    Progress Reports  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Reports

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next