Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:23 am

It's a shame that the movie game didn't turn out good, but ideas of it r still not bad. See, I'm one of those people who sees a good idea & strives to ACTUALLY make it happen. But instead of a video game, I thought it'd better if a book is written by moi dedicated to this website. Think 'bout it: Five's still the villain, we still have the same traits of our "characters." For example, Mark's still the leader, Blake still gets the mechanical arm, I'm still a transformed witch, etc. Though, the story (or should I say plot) needs a lil' work-- & a climax, @ least-- as long as there's no cancellations or anything, I'm positive that WE can make this work.

Last edited by Teresa Kinsley on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:39 am

I really enjoyed the team work / game / fun element of writing it one line at a time.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:23 am

Unless the guy who's his/her character's-- inspired by that-- thoughts & speeches is ok w/ it.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:47 pm

The least we can come up w/ r some minor villains, besides Five. Or some villains working with Five, (I'm sorry, but one of them I can come up with atm is Haddock. Not too sure on the whole "drunken ghost ship captain" thing. Wouldn't blend well w/ the story). It can't be me b/c I'm neutral. If u want, u answer this on the old PI Movie Game Villain topic instead. Wouldn't hurt here, too.

Last edited by Teresa Kinsley on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:22 pm

The character I made up is neither good or evil. He could be something like a rage that could destroy the entire world, like a huge telekinetic ring 5,000 km in diameter and huge umbrakinetic back tentacles. or maybe he's hanging out with a friend, Redneck (I actually have a friend of mine I call Redneck.) who are screwing around and end up picking a fight with the club. The team discovers his abilities, so he is forced to join. Either one of those or both is fine with me.
Here's a video of me and Redneck screwing around:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ritCZDsHoUA&list=UU00WBja6R9qUtP1jHrp6qfQ&index=3

To anyone who might take the video offensive, we don't really act like this in real life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:52 pm

I do agree it would be pretty damn awsome to see a book about us come out
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:00 pm

This could be dark, but something's up: Who's gonna die in the story? Not literally, of course.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:21 pm

We should get one put up on the Google play but free, all the books you gotta play a good 10 dollars US,
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:57 am

I think 2 people out of the entire team ends up alive at the end, with everyone else either missing or dead. Umm. Teresa, remember the comment I put on the topic about those stages? I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:35 pm

Found it:
Height: 9'5"
Weight: 304 lbs, 632 lbs w/ robotic arm
Powers: .Ultimate Telekinesis
.Umbrakinesis (manipulate darkness)
.Telepathy
.Super Jump
Weapons: Left Mechanical Arm
Description: The "Giant" of the team, his left arm is mechanical. Robotic arm unsheathes blade when necessary. Wields massive telekinetic power after losing his left arm, and is considered SCP-3000 (Subject Class: Keter) by the SCP Foundation (See Bomber[LAGG]'s SCP page here: http://scpsandbox2.wikidot.com/blake-shannon
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:14 am

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
Found it:
Height: 9'5"
Weight: 304 lbs, 632 lbs w/ robotic arm
Powers: .Ultimate Telekinesis
.Umbrakinesis (manipulate darkness)
.Telepathy
.Super Jump
Weapons: Left Mechanical Arm
Description: The "Giant" of the team, his left arm is mechanical. Robotic arm unsheathes blade when necessary. Wields massive telekinetic power after losing his left arm, and is considered SCP-3000 (Subject Class: Keter) by the SCP Foundation (See Bomber[LAGG]'s SCP page here: http://scpsandbox2.wikidot.com/blake-shannon
No, I posted another section on one of your topics about stage levels.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:19 am

Oh, I don't remember that. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:05 pm

That game was a lot of fun. I say go for it T.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:57 am

This must happen.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:23 pm

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
This could be dark, but something's up: Who's gonna die in the story? Not literally, of course.
I have an idea. At the end, only 2 people of the entire group survive (Mark and someone else) and everyone else dies. But yet again, you could decide on this one: some people, depending on the guild rank, they could be resurrected. Also, there should be some kind of love story in there. Every good movie game has a love story, although I highly do not recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:39 pm

I've looked through the story, I've realized some problems:
1. We've gone to the climax too fast. We need an exposition, a clearer conflict, & a rising action. It'll make more sense when it comes to these. We need to know the characters more, as well.
2. We don't necessarily have to plunge all parts of science fiction & action-adventure together. Clichéd & not showing another genre. I'm not too sure about the whole "aliens taking over the world." Cyborgs could work, though. The least we can have is some suspense & a lil' drama to keep things interesting. & maybe a pinch of comedy. People love that.
3. Whenever a character quotes, we gotta make sure the person who has this specific character dedicated to him/herself is ok with that quote. I thought we could make this comfortable for everybody. Smile
4. We gotta extend those "chapters" a little bit. Once again, we've gotten to the climax too quick.
That's pretty much all I got so far. There are some parts of the written story I'd like for us keep, in fact. & no, I'm not 100% positive about the "Psychic Investigations Jet." In my honest opinion, it's a little weird; giving the readers a little, "wha…?"
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
I've looked through the story, I've realized some problems:
1. We've gone to the climax too fast. We need an exposition, a clearer conflict, & a rising action. It'll make more sense when it comes to these. We need to know the characters more, as well.
2. We don't necessarily have to plunge all parts of science fiction & action-adventure together. Clichéd & not showing another genre. I'm not too sure about the whole "aliens taking over the world." Cyborgs could work, though. The least we can have is some suspense & a lil' drama to keep things interesting. & maybe a pinch of comedy. People love that.
3. Whenever a character quotes, we gotta make sure the person who has this specific character dedicated to him/herself is ok with that quote. I thought we could make this comfortable for everybody. Smile
4. We gotta extend those "chapters" a little bit. Once again, we've gotten to the climax too quick.
  That's pretty much all I got so far. There are some parts of the written story I'd like for us keep, in fact. & no, I'm not 100% positive about the "Psychic Investigations Jet." In my honest opinion, it's a little weird; giving the readers a little, "wha…?"
That's exactly what I was thinking. I was thinking about having that Calarius Moonstone be this guy who just keeps being annoying and a wannabe wizard xD.
I've been thinking. You could write the story, with a little help from me, and the others. And I could make the movie with a little 2D animating software I got (with your help, of course). Also, I think we should motivate everybody back up for it.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:35 am

I'm sure the book I will write will be published. REAL published!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:03 am

You totally should T

Blake9501 wrote:
And I could make the movie with a little 2D animating software I got (with your help, of course). Also, I think we should motivate everybody back up for it.

You can do animations??
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:31 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
You totally should T

Blake9501 wrote:
And I could make the movie with a little 2D animating software I got (with your help, of course). Also, I think we should motivate everybody back up for it.

You can do animations??
On second thought, the software is harder to use than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Lol. What software is it?
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:26 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Lol. What software is it?
It was the Anime Studio.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:03 pm

I'm in. If anyone still remembers me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:09 am

New Psychic wrote:
I'm in. If anyone still remembers me Very Happy
Yeah, we remember you. How's it been?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:24 am

It's been tough actually :p School especially. Other than that I'm good Smile What have you guys been up to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)   Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychic Investigations Book/Film (HAS TO HAPPEN!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next