Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you have the same issue?
Yes
Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects I_vote_lcap67%Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects I_vote_lcap33%Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects Empty
PostSubject: Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects   Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Hi,

About a week ago I noticed that each move on the forum redirected me to adsf.ly, caused a popup, etc. This was not the case before. Also, this forum is the only site where this happens.

I tried clearing browser cache, cookies and history but it did not fix the issue.

I wonder if there's something with the server or if the ads are injected somewhere on the way to the server.

This is the 2nd attempt at sending the post. The previous one was cancelled by adsf.ly.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects   Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:33 pm

IT'S SO F%~+IN' ANNOYING!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects   Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:28 am

Man what happened did Mark flirt with someone evil?
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects   Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:40 am

I think it's more likely that someone isn't too happy about us propagating a psychokinetic world view.

There are a lot of people out there, for whom psychic == bulls / lies. Some of them care about others too much and don't want them to believe lies. They don't realize however, that by caring too much, they are forcing their own world view on others.

There's another possible reason - psychokinesis is dangerous and not controllable by the powers that be.

I wonder how it is possible to fix the issue, though. Has someone messed with the page template, one of the widgets or where do the javascript inclusions come from?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects   Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:36 am

Sussch wrote:
I think it's more likely that someone isn't too happy about us propagating a psychokinetic world view.

There are a lot of people out there, for whom psychic == bulls / lies. Some of them care about others too much and don't want them to believe lies. They don't realize however, that by caring too much, they are forcing their own world view on others.

There's another possible reason - psychokinesis is dangerous and not controllable by the powers that be.

Yeah I think maybe the CIA planted them there... scratch

I've fixed the problem now guys. Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects   Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:34 am

Wow, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects   Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects Empty

Back to top Go down

Popups, adsf.ly and auto-redirects

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1