Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:14 pm

You could have controlled your actions?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Yes, that's the point why I said there are 2 techniques Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:48 pm

I was just making sure. I think you could not control your actions. I think that you felt like you could, but actually you couldn't. Go back and try to change something. If you can, that would mean that paradoxes exist. Great confusion would result. So, I think that you can't change anything. You are forced to repeat the same scene over and over again. Feeling so close to change, but never changing anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
TimeSpaceFabric88
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TimeSpaceFabric88

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:21 pm

But time is just an illusion, so how does this "time" you speak of exist? If there is no such thing as time than what is there?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:40 pm

When I made this it was long before I adapted to things as they are. So I have a completely different perspective then what I had when I made this thread. True. Time does not truly exist.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:55 am

Other then clocks there are no other ways to measure time... Things such as god, the multiverse and gateways to other deminsions lie outside of time they arent measured and arent bound to any known physical thing to man,
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:40 am

For my personal opinion, I would go back to 2012 at my 13th birthday at Universal Orlando Resort & at that new Harry Potter ride. I'd be able to search for my mother's special sunglasses when we specifically placed them in our bag b4 we get in line.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:12 am

I would go back in time and tell myself to practice psionics while I was still young enough to not get swayed by my parents not letting me do psionics.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:03 pm

Well i did do a test taking me to future lives. So...dunno what to say
Back to top Go down
Sahaivivek23
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Indigoteen98 how can i send my mind 4 years back in the body of that time? Can please tell me the steps . I really need your help .
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:33 am

you can do this while astral projecting. me indigo and mark used to find random places in time to go to and we would come back and share our journeys
Back to top Go down
Sahaivivek23
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 4:32 pm

So is it means my soul can enter in the physical body of my yougerself ? And if this so how long can my soul remains inside physical body of my yougerself at that time?
Back to top Go down
Enei
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Enei

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi, interesting, do you have your full senses there? or are you looking through 'mirror' or window?
And do you both have the same experience?
Would you share how?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next