Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plz help seriously mark and everyone plz:(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

mark - plz help seriously mark and everyone plz:( Empty
PostSubject: plz help seriously mark and everyone plz:(   mark - plz help seriously mark and everyone plz:( EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:37 pm

I just moved in to new house and one morning i wake up... Well sleep then wake up time 2 time and that morning i was freaking out. I can't remember these experiences but i will give and tell as much as i remember. Morning i felt lije i ha d 2 call everyone and thinking something like war and money. Then at night i was freaking out and thinking war and loud noises and my relatives said i was saying blood or water and then i grabed blankets and when i was standing on ground i flicked the blankets on bed both them perfectly square anf straight bed is tall and big and then laid down and i saw alarm clock which is on other dresser on the different dresser but the next morning iy was back and they said it was on the dresser like always but i don't know y it was on other. Plz help and help on everything i said plz
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: plz help seriously mark and everyone plz:(   mark - plz help seriously mark and everyone plz:( EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:59 am

Each time you move into a new place, bless it in.

Here's what I did when we switched rooms with sister:
I sat on the bed, closed my eyes and visualized the room. Visualized blasting clean white energy and brushing everything clean with it. Washed every little corner with energy until it was all clean. I located an object that gave me the spooks each time I tried to visualize washing it. Threw it away.

Here's what aunt did when she moved into an old barn house: She took a candle and drew a cross in each corner with candle wax. Then she meditated on compassion and unconditional love.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: plz help seriously mark and everyone plz:(   mark - plz help seriously mark and everyone plz:( EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:37 am

Thank u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plz help seriously mark and everyone plz:(   mark - plz help seriously mark and everyone plz:( Empty

Back to top Go down

plz help seriously mark and everyone plz:(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1