Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't have kids.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:52 am

The world is going to end in 2032, I wouldn't have any kids. You would probably waste your only precious time left and your kids would have to die young. It is nobody's fault, aliens don't think our it's fair, so they will be ending the world. They can't come into life here, so our race ends. I think it's fair though.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:51 pm

I already chose not to have kids years ago: Not even getting married, date a boy…, or even have sex. Not because "the world's gonna end on 2032," which I believe it won't-- but b/c of I won't be able to live through my personal life.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Well it was going to end in 2012, but they decided to let it go for 20 more years.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:06 pm

"They?"
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:28 pm

The Aliens at the top, "Ashtar".
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:22 am

Spingy Agnostica (MJS) wrote:
Well it was going to end in 2012, but they decided to let it go for 20 more years.
The arachnid aliens, right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:40 am

eh...what? but anyway if the world is going to end or not still im not going to have kids. i don't have any interest having kids anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:45 am

I don't want o have children too. If life is being hard to me, imagine to them...
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:02 am

Yes, we derive from aquatic arachnids as well.
Back to top Go down
redrum237
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Sure, I'd date, but have kids: no.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:02 am

I don't want kids either. If anything ever happened to them like if my hypothetical daughter or son was assaulted, I would not be able to handle it.

And the world seems to be getting meaner and meaner from what I see.

So...if the world were nicer and less totally fucked the hell up, they'd probably be nice things to have, if you wanted them.

Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:10 am

On a secondary note to the above.

I do believe the world is in high probability coming to a close; unlike previous centuries of doomsayers,
we are actually populated to the brink, and there are massive armies of things that could kill us all in moments as well. Also the environment is dying.

So gotta get in some quality gaming time, hang out with good friends, and see the world before it all goes totally to Hell...Not have kids expecting a stable life for any of us.

I can't see it going well, whether we survive or all die.

Maybe we'll become an emotionless, grey, Big Brother George Orwell style mind-controlled global superstate where culling and infanticide is routine to maintain control of the population and no
one has any compassion or respect for life left. We already have certain - places - in the world that Operate in this...fashion.

Well, hopefully we'll all turn around start compassionately working together, rebuilding the environment and becoming less selfish and more empathic. Sounds a bit like a fantasy to me though.

But I am pretty much a pessimist....
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Ummn.. i wanna have kids someday.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:55 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Ummn..  i wanna have kids someday.
I want to have kids cuz i want to give other souls oppertunies to expierance the human world. gain more expierance to learning from the all. no matter bad or good expierance both important. and based on the law of attraction the more you expecting great things in life the more they come Smile I wish all the best to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:36 pm

That's quite optimistic. Not a fan of the Law of Attraction myself...I know people who have gotten into big trouble using it. Lovely people putting out love all the time, attracting absolute bullshit to their lives. And I was living with them...They weren't saying one thing and doing another.

Extremely skeptical.

Though that is a good point about nurturing people on the Earth...
I might adopt and to do that to already born kids later on.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:39 pm

One girl friend of mine did a whole Law of Attraction thing on finding a boyfriend.

Guy she attracted we were both gushing about how exactly like her dream man he was. Seemed nice enough until he tried to rape her.

She kept being nice to him and flowing out positive love vibes or whatever in his direction - he was lapping it up.

As it turns out, often times sociopaths target positive, bubbly vibrant and 'happy' type women/men.

She put 'gentle' and 'kind' on the list btw. so she wasn't secretly trying to attract a rapist
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:53 am

Starfire wrote:

One girl friend of mine did a whole Law of Attraction thing on finding a boyfriend.

Guy she attracted we were both gushing about how exactly like her dream man he was. Seemed nice enough until he tried to rape her.

She kept being nice to him and flowing out positive love vibes or whatever in his direction - he was lapping it up.

As it turns out, often times sociopaths target positive, bubbly vibrant and 'happy' type women/men.

She put 'gentle' and 'kind' on the list btw. so she wasn't secretly trying to attract a rapist

I am sorry to hear that story, so far the law of attraction works pretty good on me. I be carefully praying and thinking what i want and what I really need, maybe your friend and that guy meant to be end up like that in order to test your gf or give her an expierance which she must expierance in her life (lesson). Im not sure what is exactly happened, but i know everything happened for a reason, we need to find it out and learn it, gain the wisdom from those expierances . Smile best wishes to you and your friend <3
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 12:14 pm

Everything happens for a reason my friend. Its not like we dont go through crappy situations but you cant stop living and you cant stop being positive. Every experience teaches you something that you were meant to learn in this lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:38 pm

No offence, but you seem pretty sheltered. No, you don't learn and grow from some negative experiences. Sometimes they just scar you.

Many horrible situations teach you absolutely nothing, except to be afraid.

Sometimes bad things happen for no reason at all.

I guess you haven't had much bad stuff happen if you think this way.

You're lucky to be so innocent.

Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:41 pm

As a concrete example, do you know how many childhood sexual abuse victims end up in institutions and asylums for the rest of their life? A fairly large percentage.
These are the people you will never meet, you will never hear about.

To get through many bad experiences and have a chance of growing, which can happen, people pull through all the time: but they require support or something to help them get through.

There are many who never had a support network and don't make it.

They don't learn. They don't grow. They were just destroyed by bad situations that weren't their fault.
And it is a tragedy.

This world is not as benevolent and harmless as you seem to think.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:07 pm

That's exactly what I've been telling the world! Sad
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:11 pm

I would share my personal story if u r interested.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 11:59 pm

Yes of course. I am interested to hear, and I'm sorry if I jumped to conclusions there...Everyone goes through difficult times and good times too.

Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:53 am

Starfire wrote:

No offence, but you seem pretty sheltered.  No, you don't learn and grow from some negative experiences. Sometimes they just scar you.

Many horrible situations teach you absolutely nothing, except to be afraid.

I'll try to express my opinion, although it could continue in a debate of 100s of pages.

Unless you're enlightened and no longer taking this world seriously, they do scar you and haunt you every day .. until you learn from the experience (which is the only way to heal an internal scar). Some people never overcome these issues within a single lifetime .. I think it usually takes tens or hundreds of lifetimes to actually learn something from such an experience. But that doesn't have to be the case .. if you're dedicated and passionate about it, you can overcome it all in a single lifetime.

Definitely agree that life is not only benevolent and harmless. However, life is not about preventing tragedies, it's about realizing the volatile nature of life itself and becoming aware of the eternal nature of ourselves.

About the main topic .. I'm frequently inspired by the way children see the world. I'm male and haven't had a girlfriend, not sure I ever would (want to overcome the desire before manifestation). For a man, woman and children would be the best teachers because they know the weak-spots of the man's ego, thus aiding on the path towards enlightenment.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:32 pm

I have no interest in having kids. That's because, love is simply despicable. It's perverted. Well, not necessarily, but the law of attraction doesn't work on me at all. You just can't attract me as easily. No offense. But it would be nice to have a companion or apprentice if a crisis came. Anyway, anyone wanna be comrades? I'm skilled with TK, swords and long-ranged guns.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Sponsored content

Don't have kids. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't have kids.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next