Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why isnt the government using this energy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

energy - Why isnt the government using this energy? Empty
PostSubject: Why isnt the government using this energy?   energy - Why isnt the government using this energy? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:07 am

please tell me why they dont teach this in school... the orgonite works amazingly...
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt the government using this energy?   energy - Why isnt the government using this energy? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:29 am

Mainly because of Hollywood, people nowadays are so biased over stuff. With psychics being exaggerated as being "able to see ghosts and predict peoples futures and fortunes." It's like psychopathy. First thing people think of when they hear psychopath is "serial killer." ...I'm not a serial killer. But basically, the cost the government would pay to study Chi energy (I like to call it "Mana") is outrageous. Mainly due to the fact that it cannot be studied by science. So they would have to come to us psychics for help. If they do release to the public about psychic energy discovered (and how retarded the American "Suckciety" is nowadays), they're gonna start laughing at the governments.
Short answer: Because of the banks and the civilian mind clusterfuckery.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt the government using this energy?   energy - Why isnt the government using this energy? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:36 am

I agree with you wholeheartedly my man, i put up this video and i will be putting up others to show the affects of orgone energy also known as mana and chi and many other things lol but yeah my man youre too right and its sad how we don't affect this world as much as we should be able to, with everyone and everything becoming secretive and suppressed... its a sad reality to know there are just us here on this forum and a few other sites and we dont matter.. only to eachother and our loved ones do we matter
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt the government using this energy?   energy - Why isnt the government using this energy? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:13 am

Actually, they have released / leaked a lot of wild technology (reverse engineering alien tech, time travel, teleportation, weather control, mass mind-control, etc.) that nobody would believe anyway. There's a lot of material on technology, remote viewing but I have only come across a few articles on telekinesis and its applications in warfare.

I enjoyed reading on the Montauk experiments (Philadelphia project, project Superman and a few more) and PSI Spies.

Personally I don't think the movies are sheer fantasy.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt the government using this energy?   energy - Why isnt the government using this energy? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:49 am

The TRUE government knows much more about this than all of us in this forum. They have psionic soldiers, they knows quantum physics, metaphysics, they know how to manipulate reality at ease.
What they want is we in the ignorance, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt the government using this energy?   energy - Why isnt the government using this energy? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Jahara wrote:
The TRUE government knows much more about this than all of us in this forum. They have psionic soldiers, they knows quantum physics, metaphysics, they know how to manipulate reality at ease.
True words, my friend. It's just the only thing I don't get, is why do they try to keep us ignorant? Why does the government want us to not know or believe in this if it's very real? Is the government not wanting psychic citizens? I think it's because there's a lot of dumb people nowadays. Predators, gangsters, what if it got into the hands of those people and telekinetic attacks replaced shootings? I think that's why the government wants our IQ's subzero.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt the government using this energy?   energy - Why isnt the government using this energy? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:39 am

Blake9501 wrote:
Jahara wrote:
True words, my friend. It's just the only thing I don't get, is why do they try to keep us ignorant? Why does the government want us to not know or believe in this if it's very real? Is the government not wanting psychic citizens? I think it's because there's a lot of dumb people nowadays. Predators, gangsters, what if it got into the hands of those people and telekinetic attacks replaced shootings? I think that's why the government wants our IQ's subzero.

Briefly, for we in ignorance generates profits for them.

What if we all knows how to fly, and we won't use cars anymore? Bad business for the concessionaires.
What if we all knows how to use telepaty and we won't use cellphone anymore? Bad business to telephony companies
What if we all knows all of us can live without food? Bad business for the food industry.
What if we all knows that the mind can heal any disease?Bad business for the pharmaceutical companies.

and so on...
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt the government using this energy?   energy - Why isnt the government using this energy? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:34 am

Though, I think that within a single company or government, there could be a lot of different people. Some of them are geared up for maintaining control over the population, some of them are interested in expanding their pile of riches, some care about people but simply aren't aware and so on. There are a lot of groups with conflicting plans for the future of mankind.

All in all, I don't think the outlook is as grim as it may sound.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt the government using this energy?   energy - Why isnt the government using this energy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why isnt the government using this energy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1