Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:51 am

I have never said that you are a fool. I merely said that you would have made a fool out of yourself. It seems like you took that the wrong way so I'll take that back.

Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:58 am

Nice criticism The heretic. No sarcasm, it's good that you tried to logically criticise me rather than denouncing, except few parts towards the end.

Quote :
To be honest, and I'm not purposefully trying to attack you here, but firstly to list a series of dates and frame it as "not guaranteed" is both hedging your bets and also a bit of a "get out of jail free" card.

I admit it sounds a little dodgy. So I will clarify: IF the numerology I found for WW1 & WW2 shown in the video still stands, then those 3 dates are the only ones left in this year which fit the numerology. In short if both "2014 numerology/symbolism" and the numerology for past world wars apply to WW3, then it must be one of the three dates.

Quote :

Secondly, your posts did interest me due to the passion and research you seem to have put in, and therefore I followed the thread daily,

thank you, I appreciate your appreciation.

Quote :

however a post by you on Nov 27th, where you firstly quoted Ruminatty saying "your good! Damn!" And then proceeded to state the 5th December would be "a big major escalation and turning point" was deleted when nothing happened on the day and replaced with the same "your good! Damn!" Quote and a new date of the 12th for a "turning point", this was edited by you on the 13th to remove the 12th and enter a big paragraph about oil prices etc.
It's entirely this type of attempt to put oneself across as a psychic that seems more ego fuelled than anything else

Yes certainty it may seem like that but just as you have followed this thread daily to know that, I expected people here to know that I deleted my failures in the past so the reason for that was NOT to show my "perfection" or "supremacy" (I'm not sure if you noticed but I have been OPENLY saying that I claimed WW3 would occur on 28 Aug, 21 Sep, 20 Oct, 30 Oct, 19 Nov and now 17 Dec) but to avoid confusion and blind mockery especially from people who find "reading between the lines" difficult (lots of them on YouTube). I put up with a lot of them. Of course there are always few people who can read between the lines and extract what was right and what was wrong rather than calling the whole thing wrong simply because my claim was wrong. For example, I was wrong to say that ww3 would occur on 28 August but people shouldn't disregard the fact that Russian "invasion" and emergency NATO/US meetings on that day, which was a rare unpredictable event directly related to WW3. My interpretation being wrong shouldn't dismiss the fact it was numerologically predictable, that is of course if one has mastered numerology (and I obviously haven't and much worse at it back then)

Quote :

and in truth makes a further mockery out of a subject which demands deeper serious investigation, which is unlikely to take place with actions such as this. 

Like I said, I didn't delete and add a new date "to look perfect". I'm FAR from being perfect. I "believe" in myself but I do not "know" my spirit, who I really am. All I know at this moment is that I am a blue spirit who happened to be trapped in an as-yet underdeveloped human body but has long been protected by my spirit father. I do not "know" if I am the avatar of Vishnu yet. I just "believe" I should be given the rare condition I have been going through. As many in spiritual community would agree, "self" belief (~ego) is the main key to knowing one's spirit. indeed, I have been trying to balance self belief and selflessness for the entire universe. I know it's one thing to believe and another to publicly claim the belief when he himself does not "know" for sure. Well, I guess my belief was too strong and strongly desired. I didn't mean to sound like "I am a god, you should all listen to me". I will clarify one thing though: I'm no "better" than anyone who has "goodness" in them regardless of their power or authority. If a cockroach has the same goodness as me, than I am "equal" to the cockroach in terms of "right". Conversely if the being has no goodness in him/her, I will exert all my power to fight him/her.

As for the name Kalki, I'm definitely and deeply inspired by the character whether I am really to become him or not. And noticed some people were actually named after him, so I decided to use it anyway, at least to show my determination to become the Kalki. There are other reasons why I must be him but I will stop there - people don't like it when there's no "proof" and all talk or personal experience, especially when it is self-promoting.

Quote :
There is absolutely nothing wrong with giving a prediction and it being wrong, if anything it's noble to go out on a limb, but have honesty about doing it

Thank you for appreciating.

Quote :
It's deeply disappointing to see tripe like this suck you in and achieve nothing but set the entire subject back.

Personally I believe I did achieve great knowledge from doing these numerology predictions. But in the end, I realised the power of spirit is needed to predict the future with 100 % accuracy and certainty.

Quote :

I'm not at all saying I hoped WW3 would start when you stated, only a fool would,

I have to say that's wrong. If one knows that the nuclear war is predetermined to occur at the end of this era, then hoping to see the war is not foolish at all because it directly indicates the imminent new era. You have to understand that things do not simply change. Would you live as a slave for next 30 years or take a risk at 7% survival rate (nuclear war) to live as a free man for 50 years (new era). I choose the latter. Of course no one would take a risk at 7% survival and continue to live as a slave. So it really depends on what you believe is behind the risk. As you may already know, I'm a firm believer of determinism because of my own personal experiences -- not because I'm deeply religious or anything external.

Quote :

but have more honesty about both your failings and your alleged "work" in the subject, stop framing yourself as some keeper of hidden knowledge and trying to imply you are spiritually enlightened more than others.

Sorry that's completely wrong. 1) I openly admitted my failures (see above and the video where I said I originally thought 28 August and 21 September were the date).

Here we go, a sarcastic denouncing: alleged "work". It is your right to believe if this is a "work" or not but please do not denounce me with your belief. Can't you see the people fighting over religions? Let's not do the same here. You have your bright to believe whatever you want, but please don't denounce.

I did not "frame" me into something exceptional. However, I believe what I discovered is very meaningful, otherwise why would I be sharing it here?? The knowledge itself is unique and important but I am not the "keeper" or creator of secret knowledge. I hate to keep self promoting but I believe I am a (re)discoverer of secret knowledge -as some kind people praised on YouTube- and anyone could have done the same if they looked at things with a little more open minded perspective.

I have never implied that I'm enlightened. If anything, I clearly said I'm far from my spirit at the moment and I will do my best to become one with my spirit in the near future.

Quote :

The field of research in this area will never be taken seriously when posts like this yours are made.

Misunderstanding of my actions and my words I believe. Look, I acted pretty much the same way on YouTube, quite a lot of people gave me a respect for the "work" I have done. Haters kept hating and I lost my supporters on the way because of multiple failures, but a few people continued to believe in my potential and gave me kind words despite the failure yesterday. Some of them started this numerology journey with me since early August. I disappointed them again and again. They are truly kind and good people. They deserve to live as free men. I was so touched by them today I decided to apologise properly to those who didn't leave hateful comments and all my friends who patiently listened to me. If you were one of the few who didn't leave a hateful comment but I misinformed then I'm truly sorry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:02 am

Quote :
I have never said that you are a fool. I merely said that you would have made a fool out of yourself. It seems like you took that the wrong way so I'll take that back.

They are the same thing. Maybe a little less denouncing but "still denouncing"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:15 am

@ New Psychic

I will give an analogy:

A dedicated archer has practised for half a year to win a national archery competition. It's a big competition so the probability to win is less than 0.001%. The archer says to his friends that he believes he will win the competition because he put so much effort to it and promises that he will treat everyone a free beer night if he wins. His friends whether skeptical or not wishes the best of luck for him. One grumpy friend however scoffs and says to his face "If you win then well done, but you would have made a fool out of yourself if you are wrong". The archer feels disrespected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The heretic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:45 am

Kaliki, I apologise for any sarcasm or denouncing in my post. It just annoys me when people would be able to point at items such as this and pick many holes. The end goal should be for solid tangible proof that these powers exist and I sincerely feel items like this do more harm than good due to the miss-coupling of definite statements or statements along the lines of "you will know this is true when 'X' happens" with inaccuracy or total non event. I am in no way telling you what to do, but would merely suggest working on any gift you believe you have privately and then going public when 100% confident OR being less definite and confident in your approach and posting potential prophecies. I acknowledge your last posting of dates does that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:13 am

/me expresses respect towards Kalki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:31 am

Not quite R9. Its more like: "If you won, well done, but if you fail badly, you would have made a fool out of yourself."

Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:28 am

The heretic wrote:

Kaliki, I apologise for any sarcasm or denouncing in my post.

Thank you, that's very nice of you.

Quote :

The end goal should be for solid tangible proof that these powers exist and I sincerely feel items like this do more harm than good due to the miss-coupling of definite statements or statements along the lines of "you will know this is true when 'X' happens" with inaccuracy or total non event. 

True that statement I made was "logically" false because it could happen on the same day by chance, but what I meant was people would "intuitively" know that the numerology plays a role in addition to the existence of Illuminati the demon group. Like just by looking at the past events, I "intuitively" knew the numerology has been playing a role for these events.

Quote :
 I am in no way telling you what to do, but would merely suggest working on any gift you believe you have privately and then going public when 100% confident OR being less definite and confident in your approach and posting potential prophecies. I acknowledge your last posting of dates does that.

I agree I was definitely overconfident. And that was the number one (humility) I learned from this. I started modest by saying stuffs like "IF the numerology I found is right, then the nuclear war must occur on this date. Think about the chances for all these numbers to fit." then as I found more and more about the date, I got carried away to "it will happen 100%", which I shouldn't have done.

Like I said many times before, I'm a firm believer of determinism, so I believe everything happens for a reason. I consider this as a crucial learning lesson for me to become someone I had not been. So hopefully I won't make the same mistakes again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:41 am

Sussch wrote:

/me expresses respect towards Kalki.

Thank you and my mutual respect goes to you.

New Psychic wrote:

Not quite R9. Its more like: "If you won, well done, but if you fail badly, you would have made a fool out of yourself."

"Making a fool out of oneself" is a mild form of "Being a fool". True very mild, but still denouncing. But it's fine now I understand you didn't mean it harshly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Possible, but NOT guaranteed, dates are:

22 Dec 2014 (01 11 4712)
http://i.imgur.com/7bmUJRl.png 17-22-26-31 Dec are all connected

Understanding 17-22-26-31 Dec http://i.imgur.com/SVIKbza.png (I will come back to Fibonacci)

26 Dec 2014 (05 11 4712)
http://i.imgur.com/Rexuiz4.png 17-26-31 Dec are all connected

31 Dec 2014 (10 11 4712)
Numerology: http://i.imgur.com/rrDEV2x.png
Combined with 17 Dec: http://i.imgur.com/43Q6JTn.png  important

- - -

Three historically significant events related to WW3 [28 Aug, 21 Sep, 30 Oct] http://i.imgur.com/7eNnk9u.png

28 Aug 2014
NATO and US had emergency meetings on the same day because of the Russian incursion and ISIS massacre.

21 Sep 2014
Tens of thousands protested against Russian government in Moscow and it was broadcast on YouTube live because it was so dramatic. This was exactly opposite to what happened on 28 Aug.

30 Oct 2014
The trilateral Russia-EU-Ukraine gas deal was supposed to be on 29th Oct but they discussed "overnight" and finally signed the deal in the evening of 30th Oct, and they had a little ceremony which was broadcast on TV in Ukraine.

The huge event related to WW3 (numerologically predicted to be on 25 Nov http://i.imgur.com/0YpyVRO.png ) was the Ferguson riot which started around 0430, 25 11 2014 UTC. Not to mention dozens of buildings were on fire, a black man was killed near where Michael Brown was fatally shot, and more than 2000 soldiers were ordered into Ferguson.

On the same day, Hong Kong police arrested 80 pro-democracy protesters, and British lawmakers cancelled a visit to China after one MP who defended Hong Kong's autonomy was not granted a visa.

The Ferguson riot clearly indicates the imminent anarchism which presumably will occur at the same time as WW3.

17 Dec 2014 - "Perfect" Numerology:
http://i.imgur.com/ErSl2xN.png
http://i.imgur.com/gNiVb00.png

List of past events on 17 Dec: http://i.imgur.com/h6dQb2t.png

Summary of 17/31 Dec: http://i.imgur.com/0APK5DR.png

Historically significant events on 17 Dec:
Foreign exchange in Finland no longer recognises rubles for trade.

For the first time, ISIS and U.S. Troops on the ground clashed in Iraq. U.S. Forces repelled an ISIS attempt to overrun their base.

Palestine submitted draft UN Security Council resolution to end Israeli occupation. EU removed Hamas from European list of terrorist groups after 13 years.

President Obama announced that the United States will restore full diplomatic relations with Cuba and open an embassy in Havana for the first time in more than 50 years.

American Alan Gross was released from a Cuban prison after "five" years, as part of an agreement that also includes the release of "three" Cubans jailed in the United States.

-- Supplementary Numerologies --
WW1 Full Clock Numerology: http://i.imgur.com/e64lGca.png
WW2 Full Clock Numerology: http://i.imgur.com/U2Or986.png
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Understanding Fibonacci Sequence in Relation to Clock http://i.imgur.com/80aDlR3.png

Looking at the whole picture 17-22-26-31 Dec http://i.imgur.com/SVIKbza.png

Convolved Fibonacci Sequences for Dummies http://www.fq.math.ca/Scanned/11-5/bicknell2.pdf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:38 am

[Major Events on 22 Dec 2014 UTC]
Attack Is Suspected as North Korean Internet Collapses; massive DDOS attack presumed

Computer systems at South Korea’s nuclear plant operator have been hacked, the company said on Monday, sharply raising concerns about safeguards around nuclear facilities in a country that remains technically at war with North Korea.

More than 17,000 people took part in Germany's largest anti-immigrant rally to date on Monday in the eastern city of Dresden, gathering to sing Christmas carols and listen to speakers complain about immigrants and asylum-seekers.

Third incident in France with man shouting "Allah Akbar" before ramming people with his car or stabbing policemen

Germany sees no reason to think about changes to the EU’s sanctions regime against Moscow at the moment, a government spokeswoman said, after the foreign minister expressed concern that Russia could be destabilized if sanctions were not eased.

Saudi Arabia is prepared to increase its oil output and claim a bigger market share to meet the demands of any new customers, Monday's edition of the Saudi-owned al-Hayat newspaper quoted the kingdom's oil minister as saying.

Russia's top oil producer Rosneft said on Monday that a deal to acquire an oil trading business from Morgan Stanley has been terminated due to a refusal by regulators in the United States to clear it.

Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev followed his Belarussian counterpart to Ukraine on Monday as Moscow's old allies reassessed their reliance on Russia in the heat of its financial malaise.

China sends first 700 strong infantry battalion to South Sudan for UN peacekeeping

China is willing to help Russia if needed but believes that the country has the ability to overcome its current economic problems, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi was quoted as saying in a state newspaper on Monday.

North Korea is warning of strikes against the White House, Pentagon and "the whole US mainland, that cesspool of terrorism”.
The National Defence Commission, led by Kim, warned that its 1.2 million-member army is ready to use all types of warfare against the US.

North Korea's alleged hack of Sony Pictures was not an act of war, President Barack Obama said in an interview aired Sunday, as Pyongyang threatened reprisals if targeted with sanctions.
"I don't think it was an act of war. I think it was an act of cyber vandalism that was very costly, very expensive. We take it very seriously."

Pope Francis issued a blistering critique Monday of the Vatican bureaucracy that serves him, denouncing how some people lust for power at all costs, live hypocritical double lives and suffer from “spiritual Alzheimer’s” that has made them forget they’re supposed to be joyful men of God.

Pope Francis will meet with leaders of various religions when he visits the Philippines next month, pushing a message of tolerance in order to combat global religious conflicts, a church official said Monday.
[once again Pope comes up in the news; on 17 Dec, Pope condemned attacks in Australia, Pakistan, Yemen]

Embattled New York mayor calls for end to protests
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Im starting to think that these predictions are false, and this is scaring many people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Harley Inglis (Tacman) wrote:
Im starting to think that these predictions are false, and this is scaring many people

I'm not trying to scare people. I'm trying to inform people the truth I found. I can't guarantee any event in the future but I can tell that things happen based on numerology.

Here are simple facts:

- MH17 incidence does not occur everyday. [17 07 2014; numerologically predictable]
- The US and NATO do not have emergency meetings everyday. [28 08 2014; numerologically predictable]
- Tens of thousands of people do not protest against Russian government everyday. [21 09 2014; numerologically predictable]
- Russia and Ukraine failed to reach a gas deal at the first two meetings, then finally reached a deal at the third meeting which took 2 consecutive days. [30 10 2014; numerologically predictable]
- Ferguson riot does not occur everyday. [25 11 2014; numerologically predictable]
- Russian ruble doesn't crash everyday. Palestine doesn't submit draft UNSC resolution to end Israeli occupation everyday. EU removed Hamas from terrorist list after 13 years. The US announced a new diplomatic relationship with Cuba for the first time in more than 50 years [17 12 2014; numerologically predictable]
- North Korean internet doesn't get hacked and shut off everyday. The deal for Russia's top oil company Rosneft is not terminated by regulators in the US everyday. More than 17,000 people took part in Germany's largest anti-immigrant rally to date. [22 12 2014; numerologically predictable]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:40 pm

Beatty Sequence with Phi (2-5-7-10)
http://i.imgur.com/YV6BReT.png

So both the golden ratio and Fibonacci sequence (approximation of the golden ratio) are implied by 4 consecutive numerologically significant dates. lol in the end, I really did find the golden ratio - dream came true! :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:22 am

Major Events on 26 Dec 2014 UTC
[compare these events with the hexagrams http://i.imgur.com/Rexuiz4.png ]

The United States, Japan and South Korea have agreed a rare trilateral military arrangement on intelligence sharing about North Korea's nuclear and missile programmes, officials said on Friday.

The United States has sent a second missile defense radar system to Japan, the Pentagon said Friday.

North Korea may be facing explosive hacking accusations, but analysts are questioning how an isolated, impoverished country with limited Internet access could wage cyber sabotage -- and many experts believe China plays a role

North Korea was NOT behind Sony hack according to multiple security experts who've discredited multiple FBI findings, and reveal that a studio insider named, "Lena" might be responsible.

Speaking at a press conference on Thursday, the Russian official compared the 1945 atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki with “Nazi crimes,” and called them “crimes against humanity.” (conference on Thursday, article released on Friday)

Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a new military doctrine, naming NATO expansion among key external risks, the Kremlin said on Friday, days after Ukraine made fresh steps to join the Atlantic military alliance.

A key round of peace talks between Ukraine's government and pro-Russian rebels, due to take place in Minsk on Friday, has been called off, Belarusian officials say.

The two warring sides lined up the prisoners some 100 metres apart on an isolated stretch of highway in the no-man's land between their frontlines. (Ukraine)

The Iranian Army has launched the second phase of major military exercises code-named Mohammad Rasoulallah (Mohammad, the Messenger of God) in the country’s south.

Israeli serviceman shoots 5 year old Palestinian in the face

Police in the US have released security video from the petrol station where a white police officer shot dead a black teenager in St Louis on Tuesday night.

China's president on Friday heaped praise on Hong Kong's embattled leader Leung Chun-ying as they met in Beijing, commending him for maintaining "stability" in 2014, a year marked by massive pro-democracy protests.

Several hundred marchers turned out in Sweden on Friday to denounce an arson attack on a mosque that injured five people Thursday, as the traditionally tolerant country confronts the rising influence of the extreme right.

- - - Admittedly nothing "huge" happened. However please note that some 'unprecedented' events occured. Hexagram 5 (Waiting) is present on 26 Dec, and explains why no major "escalations"; very similar to 17 Dec but not 22 Dec which has Hexagram 10 (Proceed at your own risk) on the clock instead of 5. The number 26, found in all 3 dates (17, 22, 26 Dec), indicates "Latent Power" implying that the unprecedented events listed above should mean something big later or at the end. Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Numerology for the Third Malaysian flight incidence (QZ8501) this year.

http://i.imgur.com/y4puFlb.png

The demons have once again demonstrated that Anything can be predetermined to happen at any predetermined time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:12 am

You may be onto something my good sir, so much is happening as of late but your dates seem to be a tad bit off. Nonetheless, good job putting this together, it's very interesting to think about.

Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:27 am

3.149256, the numbers of pi in math, from3-14-15 to 9-2-56 will be either really really great or really really horrible

Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:45 am

Quote :
You may be onto something my good sir, so much is happening as of late but your dates seem to be a tad bit off. Nonetheless, good job putting this together, it's very interesting to think about.

Thanks. Not sure about "tad bit off" because it's an all-or-nothing stuff. If correct, the unprecedented events occurred on 17, 22 and 26 Dec are "latent" contributors for the third war on 31 Dec. Of course other major and minor stuffs happened in between like the second N Korea internet shut down 23 Dec (stepwise process; previously unprecedented events become the new norm) and the third shut down on 27 Dec. Regardless of the events, the fact that these 4 dates are numerologically connected should not be disregarded.

It's impossible to "politically" predict the date of the nuclear war as it is something that happens abruptly from a non-spiritual view. Given the past events, any spiritual person should acknowledge that something beyond physical has been influencing all the historical events. What matters to the beings who are behind all this is the number, not superficial man-made things like politics - although they did elaborate on it, it clearly seems secondary to numerology.

Anyhow, I can't guarantee any future event, only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:50 am

Quote :
3.149256, the numbers of pi in math, from3-14-15 to 9-2-56 will be either really really great or really really horrible

Why not both? Revolutionary transition to a better world always requires pain and struggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:30 am

Kalki wrote:
Quote :

Why not both? Revolutionary transition to a better world always requires pain and struggle.
since many psychics are having visions of a big war it is only logical to think one is going to happen, ive seen the aftermath of the war being half the earth red as lava possibly a result of nuke war? I believe the months after the war will be the earths time of lasting peace, or the return of god to the earth to reconnect all races and alien beings to the bond they had so many thousands of years ago

Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:19 pm

28 Dec 2014 UTC Relevant Hexagrams: http://i.imgur.com/FVYeYa8.png

[Compare with MH17 incidence http://i.imgur.com/elbvieI.png and 28 Aug http://i.imgur.com/N1KOCaG.png ]

US President Barack Obama says the longest war in the country's history is coming to a responsible conclusion as he welcomed the end of US combat operations in Afghanistan.

NATO formally ended its war in Afghanistan on Sunday, holding a low-key ceremony in Kabul after 13 years of conflict that have left the country in the grip of worsening insurgent violence.

Nato hits back at Russia for listing alliance as top security threat. Nato reply to Putin "It's Russia's actions, including currently in Ukraine, which are undermining European security, we would continue to seek a constructive relationship with Russia, but that is only possible with a Russia that abides by the right of nations to choose their future freely"

British Falklands defence review after military deal between Russia and Argentina. Moscow will swap 12 Su-24 supersonic, all-weather attack aircraft for Argentinian beef and wheat

The editor-in-chief of Russia's top opposition magazine, The New Times, has been accused of disobeying traffic police and faces up to 15 days in jail amid ever-shrinking tolerance for dissent.

Russia will supply coal and electricity to Kiev without advance payment

Ukraine shuts down faulty nuclear power plant reactor

South Korea nuclear operator says cyberattacks continue, reactors safe

Graham suspects China involved in Sony attack

US-China trade war leave some solar firms reeling

Latvia takes over as European Union president on Thursday, putting it on the front line of negotiations with neighbouring Russia over the deadly crisis in Ukraine.

Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov on Sunday proposed the creation of a "special regiment" made up from Chechnya's armed forces to help defend Russia from Western aggression.

Thirty-seven children whose parents were killed in the recent Israel-Gaza conflict have been prevented by Hamas from visiting Israel on a trip organised by peace activists. (37 = 6+31; centered pentagonal numbers)

Iran supreme leader uses Twitter to blast US and says #BlackLivesMatter

US warship leaves drill area upon Iran's warning

Iran's military published photos of soldiers on Israel's border with the message: 'with Allah's help, we will trample their bodies.'

Iran is increasing its efforts to deepen its terrorist activities in the West Bank, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the cabinet at its weekly meeting on Sunday.

Iran launches new integrated minesweeping system

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif expresses readiness for Iran to further develop relations with China in all fields.

Iran general killed during battle against ISIL in Iraq

Pakistan rejects UN, EU call of halting execution of terrorists

Islamic State executed nearly 2,000 people in six months (2 & 6 ≈ 26)

Anti-Arab group poses legal, political dilemma for Israel

Eight Palestinian unity government ministers are to travel to Gaza from its West Bank base on Monday for only the second time since its formation in June, a minister said.

Cuba's most prominent dissidents say they have been kept in the dark by U.S. officials over a list of 53 political prisoners who will be released from jail as part of a deal to end decades of hostility between the United States and Cuba. (53 is 16th prime, 53 = 6+16+31 [centered pentagonal numbers]; The sum of the first 53 primes is 5830, which is divisible by 53, a property shared by few other numbers. 5830 can be compressed to 16)

High alert has been sounded in the capital following the IED blast in Bangalore on Sunday evening.

Three feared drowned as Turkish ship sinks off Italy

Italian and Greek military and coast guard rescue crews battled gale-force winds and massive waves as they struggled to rescue hundreds of people trapped on a burning ferry adrift between Italy and Albania. (note fire)

An AirAsia plane with 162 people on board went missing en route from Indonesia to Singapore Sunday morning, officials and the airline said, in the third major incident to affect a Malaysian carrier this year. [numerology: http://i.imgur.com/y4puFlb.png ]

AirAsia flight QZ8501: no distress call, no red flags and no sign of wreckage [probably a teleport incidence like MH370]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:54 am

NUCLEAR TEST IN SOUTHERN IRAN

Magnitude 5.2-3 Earthquake in Iran 2014-12-30 04:19:35.6 UTC
http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=415461

search 'nuclear plant southern iran' on Google. You will find articles like "Iran, Russia sign deal to build more nuclear power plants" published on 11 11 2014.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:53 am

Very Important Trigger
The UN Security Council was to vote Tuesday on a draft resolution on Palestinian statehood that is almost certain to be defeated in the face of strong opposition from the United States.
Security Council member Jordan requested the vote on the draft resolution that sets a 12-month deadline to reach a final peace deal with Israel and paves the way to a Palestinian state.
"We have decided that we are going to pass to a vote at the Security Council on the resolution," Jordanian Ambassador Dina Kawar told reporters following a meeting of Arab ambassadors.
The 15-member council is to convene at 2200 GMT (5pm in Washington).
The vote caps a three-month campaign by the Palestinians at the United Nations to win support for a resolution that sets a time frame for ending the Israeli occupation.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/25880303/un-security-council-to-vote-on-palestinian-resolution/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    

Back to top Go down

World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next