Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Fair enough :-) and yes I am afflicted as well. Working on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:00 pm

World War 3 will be on 17 December 2014. My vision "11 19" was about the date, 19 Nov 2014, when I finally discovered the date of WW3 (17 Dec 2014), and I misinterpreted it as the date of WW3, my bad but it was a very very important date for me, and possibly for the entire humanity.

I believe something huge related to WW3 will happen on 25 November 2014 UTC. I hope you all will believe me after that.

Relevant Numerologies:
25 Nov & 17 Dec: http://i.imgur.com/0YpyVRO.png
WWs clock: http://i.imgur.com/6DPrFPQ.png
WW1 clock: http://i.imgur.com/e64lGca.png
WW2 clock: http://i.imgur.com/U2Or986.png

28 Aug-21 Sep-30 Oct: http://i.imgur.com/7eNnk9u.png
Overall WW clock: http://i.imgur.com/pTZu5jC.png

19 Nov: http://i.imgur.com/6TYJJfh.png
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:19 am

Finland is also on standby now. Damn, Russia is going to crush us in 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:45 am

There's no need for that kind of insecurity in these forums. These forums were created for a reason :-)
We are in for an interesting time of our lives! One vision keeps me hopeful. After the conflict. But I won't voice it online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:35 am

I read from news paper today that Finland is on stand by state because of this Russia situation. But I don't know how reliable source. Last part was just black humor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:57 am

This'll be a desperate situation for all of us. Don't fight, don't submit. Remain neutral. Let peace envelop you. Remain Meditative. We shall know who's intent is pure.

Don't know where the last part came from but I was told not to delete it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:13 pm

Runimatty wrote:
This'll be a desperate situation for all of us. Don't fight, don't submit. Remain neutral. Let peace envelop you. Remain Meditative. We shall know who's intent is pure.

Don't know where the last part came from but I was told not to delete it.

Being a warrior doesn't make you any less good. Embrace your inner power and fight for what you believe is justice - I'm sure you will fight for the weak who are in trouble. Judgement on the evil will not be possible without a fight.

I'm sure SpiritualWarrior25 would agree with me. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:57 am

hmm That is true... sometimes I wish someone would telepathically slap me and say "Don't type that". Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:17 am

No, I think the words are good. Just the definition of "fight" is different.

Discipline, as understood by a warrior, is creative, open, and produces freedom. It is the ability to face the unknown, transforming the feeling of knowing into reverent astonishment; of considering things that exceed the scope of our habits, and daring to face the only war that is worthwhile: The battle for awareness.
~ Carlos Castaneda

Edit: But at the same time:
A stable-minded person will neither hug nor hate the world, he will take things as they come.

Last edited by Sussch on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added another quote)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:45 am

I think what you just described there is humble discipline. :-) And I like your post better Sussch :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:24 am

Sussch wrote:
No, I think the words are good. Just the definition of "fight" is different.

A stable-minded person will neither hug nor hate the world, he will take things as they come.

If one truly knows oneself, then one would both hug and hate the world, and one will fulfill his/her duty assigned by the universe, for the entire universe.

Passive approach to the world is either indifference or ignorance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:33 am

Yes, all that is true.

Passive approach would indeed lead to indifference or ignorance. However, the quote is not about being passive, it's about witnessing everything the way it is. Events and situations are neutral in essence. Associating events with "bad" or "good" only changes our interpretation of them, not the events themselves. The real problem arises when we mistake our interpretation for the actual event.

Also, "If one truly knows oneself, then one would both hug and hate the world .." in my opinion yields the same meaning as the quote. Both highlight the same balance and neutrality of the mind.
Back to top Go down
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:19 am

I liked the quote except the part you added at the end "A stable-minded person will neither hug nor hate the world, he will take things as they come."

'Neither hug nor hate' means inaction or being indifferent to the world as opposed to what I said above. One should be able to see and embrace both the good and the bad from the world, not ignore them or treat them equally or neutrally. Being neutral is being indifferent because the only way one can be truly neutral to two or more opposing ideas/groups is by completely dissociating oneself from them. And dissociation involves losing compassion for others, which is not good.

Appreciate the good. If you have a good family or friend, then appreciate them as much as you can.
Appreciate the bad. If you have been betrayed or hurt by someone, hate them for what they have done and seek justice (which does not always have to be the same as revenge).

Yin and Yang. Embrace both, not ignore them equally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:31 am

Quote :
Events and situations are neutral in essence. Associating events with "bad" or "good" only changes our interpretation of them, not the events themselves.
All events/ideas have varying degrees of Good and Bad. Perhaps some are neutral "overall" but that doesn't mean there is no clear distinction between Good and Bad.

Quote :
The real problem arises when we mistake our interpretation for the actual event.
Yes true, that's why we try our best to become one with our spirits by meditating and experiencing both the physical and spiritual worlds. Becoming one with one's spirit is the only way to know the whole truth, to know the laws of the universe and to distinguish the good and the bad that are "universally" defined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:06 pm

That is the reason why I posted it.

I found it a few years ago from Bhagavad Gita. It caused a lot of confusion in my mind back then, since I was convinced that one should hug everything (since I had experienced how hugging something evil can make it good). Though, I knew there had to be at least some truth to what Krishna had said. So I started using the quote as a signature in a forum (seeing the quote and wondering about it each day), until I understand if there really is any truth to it. Well, it took me years.. Laughing

Clinging to something as well as aversion from something are both ignorance. Hmm .. actually, both of them might even be the same thing. Clinging to something can be interpreted as aversion to its opposite. I think in the quote "hug" was meant as clinging to something and "hate" as aversion from something.

The society is so fixed on the categorization of good and evil that it's blind and easy to manipulate with. That's why there's years of propaganda and brainwash in a country, before they attack another. Because by attaching labels to people in the other country, they can forge the attitude of their own people. Once enough of their own people demand an invasion, they have enthusiastic soldiers and supplies. A government without people's support can't really do much, unless some fancy mind-control is involved (though, I'm sure there's some of that too).
Back to top Go down
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:42 am

Quote :
I think in the quote "hug" was meant as clinging to something and "hate" as aversion from something.

Now that makes a lot more sense. Clinging/obsession or aversion IS a form of ignorance. Of course it will depend on what the person is clinging to. Aversion is almost always considered indifference or ignorance. By contrast, loving or hating is just a natural emotion which should not be suppressed.

If that's what Krishna said then I guess I'm once again listening to my old self lol.

Quote :
The society is so fixed on the categorization of good and evil that it's blind and easy to manipulate with. 
Exactly. Such a superficial and physical attempt to define good and evil only leads to a hypocrisy. Humans have forgotten the existence of spirits. They are taught to believe the wrong doing to be right. For example, people believe in patriotism  when they should focus on the well being of the "entire" universe not just their own nation. People believe following man-made physical laws with numerous flaws is the only moral way to live when there are much more fundamental, crucial and flawless universal laws which determine one's morality and consequences.

Trust me, we are at the end of this dark era. That's why I'm here making a prophecy for the nuclear war. It's always the darkest before the dawn.

Be prepared both physically and spiritually. We will destroy all ignorance from next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:55 am

As you guys may know, I predicted something huge related to WW3 would happen on 25 Nov 2014 UTC.

The HUGE event related to WW3 was the Ferguson riot which started around 0430, 25 11 2014 UTC. Not to mention dozens of buildings were on fire, a black man was killed near where Michael Brown was fatally shot, and more than 2000 soldiers were ordered into Ferguson.

On the same day, Hong Kong police arrested 80 pro-democracy protesters, and British lawmakers cancelled a visit to China after one MP who defended Hong Kong's autonomy was not granted a visa.

The Ferguson riot clearly indicates the imminent post-war anarchism. This event will also contribute to WW3: the anti-US nations, such as China, Russia, North Korea, will act more boldly against the US because the whole world is now aware that the US is clearly not just and has its own problems.

-- Relevant articles --

North Korea Says U.S. Is A 'Graveyard Of Human Rights' Regarding Ferguson Grand Jury Decision
http://www.vibe.com/article/north-korea-says-us-graveyard-human-rights-ferguson-grand-jury-decision

China on Ferguson Violence: ‘There’s No Such Thing As Perfection’
http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2014/11/25/china-on-ferguson-violence-theres-no-such-thing-as-perfection/

Russian Envoy: Ferguson Shows US Racial Problems
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/russian-envoy-ferguson-shows-us-discrimination-27167272

Last edited by Kalki on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:59 am

You're good! damn! lol I knew I'd love these forums hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Runimatty wrote:
You're good! damn! lol I knew I'd love these forums hehe

Thanks.

The Energy Crisis card most likely refers to the "overall" energy crisis:
(1) The oil prices increased from $20/barrel to $100/barrel since 1999.
(2) Russia-Ukraine gas disputes began in 2005 and peaked this year.
(3) The oil prices fell rapidly this year contributing to the international conflict between Russia and the US.
(4) Territorial disputes in the South China Sea (the oil rich area) have significantly escalated this year.

It is obvious that all countries increasingly demand energy resources either for their own use or to export them for money. And that has clearly been contributing to wars (just look at the Middle East).

Look up "energy crisis" on Wikipedia, it doesn't necessarily mean complete absence of energy resources.

Last edited by Kalki on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:33 pm

No offence but I'm having trouble believing doomsday theories. Especially this one where the date seem to be constantly changing. And this is coming from a guy who does believe and practice metaphysics/psionics.

IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:09 am

A lot of these conspiracy theories are interesting R9 and the world of politics is heading that way. I'm no war expert though I'm open to know and learn more. But I think the key is to bring change to ourselves before we can bring change to the world. Many people want to change the world while they are negative about it themselves. But it's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy_4Nx2BkGlSj3F5WPeqePg
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:44 pm

Thought wrote:
No offence but I'm having trouble believing doomsday theories. Especially this one where the date seem to be constantly changing. And this is coming from a guy who does believe and practice metaphysics/psionics.

It's not a doomsday theory. Just the end of this dark era, which is a good thing. Whether I was right or wrong previously, it is a FACT that I predicted the historically significant dates (28 Aug, 21 Sep, 30 Oct and 25 Nov). 19 Nov was for me, the day when I finally found the date of WW3. The nuclear war will happen on 17 Dec.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:18 pm

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
A lot of these conspiracy theories are interesting R9 and the world of politics is heading that way. I'm no war expert though I'm open to know and learn more.

I started waking up to the truth with conspiracy theories, then I woke up to the existence of spirits (thanks to people like you). These two are interrelated because we are living in the darkest era (there are different names for this e.g. Iron Age/Kali Yuga) where we are spiritually suppressed and demons are ruling the Earth. No spiritual power means susceptibility to evil spirits and reliance on physical labour - therefore people are forced to work to gain physical goods to survive. In the Golden Age, no one has to do anything they do not want.

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
But I think the key is to bring change to ourselves before we can bring change to the world.

Yes but the change does not simply occur. Everything is predetermined. People suffer for a reason.  Our spirits are suppressed for a reason. Without our spiritual power and the help of good deities,  “change to ourselves” at the ‘spiritual level’ is impossible in Kali Yuga. But the change is now, quite obviously, underway. The nuclear war on 17 Dec 2014 will mark the beginning of our dramatic spiritual change.

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
Many people want to change the world while they are negative about it themselves. But it's just my opinion.

People want to change the world BECAUSE the world has negative aspects (clearly). Seeing things as they are without denial or self-deception is very important in learning the truth.

If you are implying that I am one of those “pessimistic” people, then you’re wrong. I am far from being pessimistic, I am actually very positive. End of this dark era is a good thing. Anyone who wants to embrace their spirit should embrace the new era (Golden Age/Satya Yuga).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:35 pm

I think he meant the means of the end.
An era does not have to end with a nuclear war. We're psions, we can paint one that suits for us better.

I like how Owltwelve once put it (may not be the exact words):
Whether it's precognition or manifestation, is only a matter of perspective.
Back to top Go down
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Quote :
An era does not have to end with a nuclear war. 

It does. Just like the Great flood, destruction must occur at the end of each cycle.

Quote :
We're psions, we can paint one that suits for us better.

I doubt any of us have the power to defeat demons "before" Kali Yuga ends. It is how it is. Perhaps it's hard for ordinary minds to appreciate why such an event must occur. It's not like I want billions of people to suffer, despite their ignorance, I'm sure some of them are good hearted. It is my belief that the law of the universe will apply and selectively save the good from the bad.

Quote :
I like how Owltwelve once put it (may not be the exact words):
Whether it's precognition or manifestation, is only a matter of perspective.

Perspective varies between individuals, especially in this godless dark era. And in this era, majority perspective is either completely wrong or partially wrong (one of the reasons why democracy doesn't work). So how do we discern which perspective is right? The answer is we can't "in this era". We can only recognise the true perspective in hindsight after this era ends. For example, you'll know I was right about the nuclear war on 17 Dec 2014.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    

Back to top Go down

World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next