Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:36 am

"Why not enjoy the world's true beauty rather then constantly thinking about wars?"

There is no true beauty in this era where spirituality is lost and nobody knows the whole truth; in this era, the world is full of ignorance and filth. World War 3 is important as it marks the end of this era, which is a good thing. Only the ignorant ones would fear this event.

"It's not the world's fault. It's humans' fault. And most of the flaws these wars are all about are largely based on western society."

I wouldn't blame anyone for the nuclear war. Everything is predetermined by the universe, and if you see these things from a higher perspective, then you'd know they are inevitable and necessary part of the cycle. Evil acts, destruction, suffering, things humans fear are 'as important as' things humans treasure such as creation and pleasure.

"The world is much more beautiful."

In the new era, yes.

"And knows ways to handle problems with nature rather then force"

No the humans do not know how to handle problems with nature at the moment. Only way to do so is through spirituality but like I said, spirituality is lost in this era because it's godless and humans are mostly ignorant.

"In my opinion wars only solve things temporarily. Or they solve something for a new problem."

These physical wars are merely symptoms of the spiritual transition of the world.

"It's good to know what is happening around us, but it's unhealthy to look at the negativity alone."

Like I said above, WW3 is a positive event if you look at it from a higher perspective. Although there will be a great suffering but it's only temporary. If one is truly aware of the whole truth and can sense those who are suffering from injustice right at this moment (e.g. CIA/ISIS torture, contemplating suicide due to debt, about to be severely punished or executed for no serious misdeeds), the nuclear war is a positive event which ends all these sufferings. Those who suffer at such extreme levels may be only a small portion of the whole population but that doesn't make the suffering any less. Most people turn blind eye when it comes to such things - yes they do react to the media but they quickly go back to their "normal" and "beautiful" life, forgetting about the suffering of the few unfortunate people. I'm not blaming them because they have no power but it clearly shows how filthy this world is at this moment.

We are at the darkest era of the cycle. If you deny it, then you're spiritually blind (no offence) like the billions of ignorant humans.

I know you won't understand how I think, but maybe you will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:38 am

Withing the next 50 years, I believe the Anti-Christ will come to power. I do not believe the New World Order is ready yet, and it will take affect no less than 15 years from now. Nothing before then will be comparable to the 'New Age'. *he whispers, March 31st*
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:43 am

2015 March 15 is the True Mayan Date: http://imgur.com/gallery/LQNABPI

Rules 1 and 2: http://imgur.com/gallery/yga4Z/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri May 08, 2015 11:43 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:55 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:34 pm

I don't think conditioning calcutations under sole words in a statement is legit. I mean like man what makes you think that there was even a hidden message? Also, you must be aware that such mathematical predictions/probabilities are never 100% viable, right?
I believe there can be logic reasoning behind events in the past, the present, the future but without forgetting countless factors to take into account.

Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:05 am

Revo wrote:
I don't think conditioning calcutations under sole words in a statement is legit. I mean like man what makes you think that there was even a hidden message? Also, you must be aware that such mathematical predictions/probabilities are never 100% viable, right?
I believe there can be logic reasoning behind events in the past, the present, the future but without forgetting countless factors to take into account.

Numerology is one of the most fundamental expressions of spirituality, if not the most fundamental.

I'm not very sure what you mean by "mathematical predictions/probabilities are never 100% viable". I never discussed "probabilities" or "mathematical predictions". I am not a mathematician, certainly not by the modern definition.

Numbers are a very basic language most people have forgotten in this era where spirituality is suppressed.

Also not very sure what you mean by "logical reasoning behind events in the past". What can be more logical than understanding numbers and what they mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:30 am

I never said that you were a mathematician, my point was that when there's percentage there's a rate, so an average, so an estimation, and how could such estimation you made be 100% certain? Spirituality is not behind the definition and purpose of numerology but alright if you think it is. Your point of view after all... You dodged my 1st question, just saying lol.

Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:34 am

Revo wrote:
I never said that you were a mathematician, my point was that when there's percentage there's a rate, so an average, so an estimation, and how could such estimation you made be 100% certain? Spirituality is not behind the definition and purpose of numerology but alright if you think it is. Your point of view after all... You dodged my 1st question, just saying lol.

I didn't "dodge" anything, do not distort my action. Your question was vague and not straightforward

100% just means it will happen for sure nothing else. Don't read too much into it.

It's not just what I think, but a fact: Numerology is one expression of Spirituality. Other expressions of spirituality include astrology.

In simpler terms, for you to understand, spiritual significance is always expressed in numbers. For example 1 can mean male/force/creation/etc. and 2 can mean female/tolerance/receptive/division etc. They are often polysemic and do not have "absolute" meanings in the absence of definite contexts. I hope this helps you to appreciate what numerology is all about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:28 am

Kalki wrote:

[...]
100% just means it will happen for sure nothing else. Don't read too much into it.
[...]

The question wasn't ''what does 100% mean'' but how you could be 100% sure that WW3 will occur in october 25th.

Kalki wrote:

[...]
It's not just what I think, but a fact: Numerology is one expression of Spirituality. Other expressions of spirituality include astrology.

In simpler terms, for you to understand, spiritual significance is always expressed in numbers. For example 1 can mean male/force/creation/etc. and 2 can mean female/tolerance/receptive/division etc. They are often polysemic and do not have "absolute" meanings in the absence of definite contexts. I hope this helps you to appreciate what numerology is all about.

My bad and don't worry, I understand english even though it isn't my primary language Wink. I just should have found out about the matter before putting forward that spirituality has nothing to with numerology. Thanks for setting things straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Huge Cruise Ship Will Sink on Sep 20, 2017.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:21 pm

Part 2 - Illuminati Symbology: World War 3 ☢ v ☮ Peace in New World Order

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:24 pm

Part 3 - Julian calendar + Gregorian calendar = Nuclear End-Time

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:57 am

Maybe bit off topic but here we go, it little bit freaked me out. On thursday night I saw a dream where world war 3 was on but countries didn't proclaimed to state of war and missiles was coming from the sky then people was send to some ''safe place''. Then on friday night I saw a dream where I told people about my dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    

Back to top Go down

World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6