Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

telekinesis - What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis? Empty
PostSubject: What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis?   telekinesis - What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:18 pm

What do you really think would happen if you told your doctor you could move stuff with your mind?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

telekinesis - What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis?   telekinesis - What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:32 am

I don't even know myself what a doctor had said if u told them that. Im trying to get better in telekinesis so i can't tell the doctor yet xD
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis?   telekinesis - What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:21 am

I won't even tell. You already know the answer Razz. People might have a slightly more chance of believing in ghosts but they are not easily accepting of psychics. ESPECIALLY telekinesis. My guess is like different people he would think you're crazy or just not say a word. If he is open-minded he won't admit it like that. He would want to know about you better. Hope this answers a little. NEVER go around telling people in your social life you have telekinesis cause they would go on straight that you're nuts. Not everyone is as open-minded like some of us on the forums.
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis?   telekinesis - What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:01 am

Personally I practice for six months and one of my friends know. I do not tell anyone. I'm a guitarist and my chain of my youtube videos telekinesis are not public. Subscribers to my youtube channel can not see my videos telekinesis. I like to keep it a secret and only people of the forums know and can see my videos telekinesis because I give only the link on the forums as they are listed.
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis?   telekinesis - What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:34 am

He'd probably give you some mental drugs or call you crazy. Sadly people don't accept what they cant understand. At least not at first.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis?   telekinesis - What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:29 am

Be careful who to talk to, because it could very well be that you will be picked for tests with drugs... As they did with Nina Kulagina! If you would tell it to a doctor there is a chance, that he wants you to see a psychotherapist and that's the end... Because these guys don't joke around they give you right away some nice drugs... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis?   telekinesis - What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:44 am

Bad idea to tell a Doc.

They are indoctrinated in a very rigid and prejudiced way of thinking that condemns this kind of thing as crazy in the way they want to lock you up.

You could be 5051'd and they give you shock therapy and drugs.
Goodbye brain.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis?   telekinesis - What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:22 am

We all know that showing doctors our psychic powers is a bad idea. If I do, months or years later, I might be dead of a head truma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis?   telekinesis - What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would happen if you told your doctor you have telekinesis?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1