Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MARK MAUVAIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

mauvais - MARK MAUVAIS Empty
PostSubject: MARK MAUVAIS   mauvais - MARK MAUVAIS EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:58 am

This will be a tribute for mark mauvais. i dont know if someone did this before me but ill do one anyway.
mark,thankyou. thankyou for getting us all into the art of the psychic powers and the paranormal.you make many people start with these things,and most of their lifes are absolutely changed. you made many people get into these themes and you are still doing it. thankyou for passing us part of your knowledge. thankyou for your beautiful bad quality and mute videos ;)thank you for this forum.
now a more personal thing,thankyou for changing my life,thankyou for letting me enter in the paranormal world in this way,thankyou for helping me even when i became the pain in the ass i am now for you Wink thankyou for making me meet so many great people i would have never met ( nazir and devin,this includes you guys) ,for wanting to give me a life lesson. you earned a new title... the MASTER. OR DARK MASTER. ( I LIKE the dark master)

now i want to thank nazir and devin, thank you too guys for being such a big help. for giving me advice and tips. thankyou for everything.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

mauvais - MARK MAUVAIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARK MAUVAIS   mauvais - MARK MAUVAIS EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:33 am

Thanks Mark Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw

MARK MAUVAIS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1