Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Verprex
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Verprex

Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people) Empty
PostSubject: Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people)   Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Hello everyone, I'm a member of the community "HackForums".
Think about it.. if we want to spread rapidly we need to get connected.
Hackers are very well connected and are intelligent and spend alot of time on the computer.

This would attract more people who have.
- Time
- Skills
- Internet
- Know other people
- Connections
& way more other good things!

This will also attract people from a HUGE active community.

Hackforums Board Statistics
Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people) MPYqHV4

My Hackforums profile.
Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people) 8s7niuU

The hackforums is not just for hackers!
Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people) 8s7niuU

They have alot of categories and we could fit in and if we attract alot of people i'm sure the owner of the forums would open up a new discussion regarding this calling it "Physics room" or something along the lines.

We would setup live stream and i would setup a thread layout because i already have reputation there.
You guys would register and answer any guys question there.
TRUST ME THIS IS A GOOD IDEA IT WILL ATTRACT ALOT OF PEOPLE IF WE DO LIVE STREAM.

Since their are hackers people who would go live stream wouldn't use Skype we would use a secure live stream that would not be penetrable and not release your information of where you live ect... I used to hack for about 5-6 years and safety online is basic for me.

First off we need to start off by fixing these forums also they are not so nice!
All these advertisements are annoying to me and i could develope better nicer looking and more organized forums but Mark is ignoring me i think on this or just hasn't got the time to think or fix this up. These forums are used from a free website.
Instead we can get forums like psychicinvestigation.com/forums and it would look way more professional.
It would only cost about a $25 investment for the first month. Then monthly would be $10 but i can setup a system on these forums to generate money to keep this website up like ranks that you can buy to make your profile look more nice ect trust me people do buy this. Hackforums has a system setup like this and they make thousands a month even i've paid for a rank on Hackforums.

Willl be updating this thread with more ideas and information soon!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people)   Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:42 am

I don't know how many hackers are going to me interested in psychic live streams...
We are not having purchasable forum ranks, this is a psychic forum not a gaming or hacking forum.
I don't know if it'll attract the right kind of crowd, sure it'll attract a big crowd but it's risky...

Thanks for your input on trying to improve the forums, but I don't know if your plans will work out...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people)   Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:15 pm

Really? Are you serious, m8?

Most people there are either:
1. freaks that are hungry for power without any effort. (usual USA)
2. 1337 le hax0rz/crack0rz/devnullddosmasters boosting their ego because they can do something. Gives them an extra ability: thrashtalking their existence.
3. Ignorant script kiddies

That forum only gathers people with negativily intentions, not because of the hacking theme, but because it's known to gather trolls, those that don't know the real beauty of the world.
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people)   Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:32 pm

holladollar wrote:
Really? Are you serious, m8?

Most people there are either:
1. freaks that are hungry for power without any effort. (usual USA)
2. 1337 le hax0rz/crack0rz/devnullddosmasters boosting their ego because they can do something. Gives them an extra ability: thrashtalking their existence.
3. Ignorant script kiddies

That forum only gathers people with negativily intentions, not because of the hacking theme, but because it's known to gather trolls, those that don't know the real beauty of the world.

You made a very good point, and case. I generally like the idea but it has a lot of complications. But this follow up comment, nevertheless how true it is, can be hurtful. Please try not to be bias in your choice of words and to whom it's directed. We're all here for the same reason whether you know it or not~
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people)   Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people) Empty

Back to top Go down

Www.HackForums.Net (Attracting people)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1