Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New guy with questions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlphaGhost
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

New guy with questions. Empty
PostSubject: New guy with questions.   New guy with questions. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:55 am

So, I saw a video about 7 hours ago about this weird paper wheel that a guy could spin without touching it. Decided to research it and made my own to try out. After about 6 1/2 hours of studying and practicing, I somehow found my way here.

While here, I watched a video of a woman pulling feathers and I attempted to copy her hand movements, which are now making the psi-wheel (A piece of receipt paper, a sewing needle, and a small spray bottle) spin and shake. When I get my right hand in certain positions, my fingers tingle and the paper shakes. From here, I can focus and the paper sometimes spins about 90 degrees to 360 degrees.

Can anybody tell me what is going on?
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: New guy with questions.   New guy with questions. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:01 am

What going on is your doing telekinesis. If you want to move heavy object like them. i suggested you practice everyday. Like Tanjeria Who is making progress so much. When your hand/fingers tingle, your feeling the energy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: New guy with questions.   New guy with questions. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:10 am

Keep in mind it is possible to have the psi-wheel move just by having the heat from your hands be close by. Using heat is not the same thing as telekinesis. You have to learn the difference.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New guy with questions.   New guy with questions. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:23 am

Just cover your mouth and put your hands at a distance and you should be fine. That tingling sensation is common when feeling energy so you're making progress. Like Thought said though just be sure about what you're doing. Putting your hands or face(without mouth and nose covered) too close to the wheel can ruin the moment and trick you into thinking it's telekinesis. Aside that, keep going New guy with questions. 3900822010 ! Try Mark's fingerpicking technique. It works like a pro for beginners and experienced people Smile.
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: New guy with questions.   New guy with questions. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:43 am

I think it was me with the lifting feathers? I didn't see any other woman who did it so far. Smile I tried it last night with my hand further away from the feather and just held it in a pointing way towards the feather and voila it also did the same movement! I have to say yes the tingling sensation is feeling energy. I feel it very heavy when an object is about to move in some way. Most likely shaking first! But then you can intent movement and it will in a shaking moment try to do the movement that you intended! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: New guy with questions.   New guy with questions. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:00 pm

You are a beautiful woman Namaste.
Back to top Go down
AlphaGhost
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: New guy with questions.   New guy with questions. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:44 pm

I do know very well the effects of thermodynamics and have been testing to find the difference between when the laws of thermodynamics come into play and when the paper moves without any observable force. 3 1/2 inches above the paper and 5-7 inches from under or the sides of the paper seem to be the distance where heat from my hand moves it. When my hand is further than that, it still has the same effect as before. When I don't use my hand at all, the effect is about half as strong.

Although I am studying and practicing as much as I can, I also am working hard to either prove or disprove my own claims, because work without evidence benefits nobody.

Also, what's the largest thing anybody here has moved? I'm very curious as to what the limits of telekinesis may be.
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: New guy with questions.   New guy with questions. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:22 am

AlphaGhost wrote:
I do know very well the effects of thermodynamics and have been testing to find the difference between when the laws of thermodynamics come into play and when the paper moves without any observable force. 3 1/2 inches above the paper and 5-7 inches from under or the sides of the paper seem to be the distance where heat from my hand moves it. When my hand is further than that, it still has the same effect as before. When I don't use my hand at all, the effect is about half as strong.

Although I am studying and practicing as much as I can, I also am working hard to either prove or disprove my own claims, because work without evidence benefits nobody.

Also, what's the largest thing anybody here has moved? I'm very curious as to what the limits of telekinesis may be.
Input=output in terms of training. Goes for anything really.
The only limits are the ones you set for yourself
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New guy with questions.   New guy with questions. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:11 am

Well put AlphaGhost. I agree that supposed claims of TK or ESP(when it can be a coincidence) will not help anyone TRULY develop. It might inspire but at the same time it may lead to people thinking they're doing something they're totally not. And I also agree with Thought. There are no limits. This isn't to say that you would levitate a mountain. We have to balance our wider imagination with our realistic view. And that would be unrealistic(levitating mountains). But you can  progress really far with practice like Mark or even further.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: New guy with questions.   New guy with questions. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:18 am

Yeah there might actually be no limits! Supposedly Merlin used telekinesis to move the rocks at Stonehenge, but that's just a legend no one can know for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
AlphaGhost
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: New guy with questions.   New guy with questions. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:47 pm

I'm quickly becoming more interested in the study than the practice of telekinesis, possibly finding a more effective way of strengthening the ability than is currently known. If Merlin could move rocks (assuming the legend is true), how did he become that powerful? I'm going to start doing a lot more research and once I have a decent grip on this, I want to start experimenting. If anybody knows of any published work similar to this that could speed up my endeavors, or would like to help me out, send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: New guy with questions.   New guy with questions. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:15 am

I see what Nazir is saying but what about levitation if there is no air blowing then it has to be psychic ability.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: New guy with questions.   New guy with questions. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:50 am

AlphaGhost wrote:
I'm quickly becoming more interested in the study than the practice of telekinesis, possibly finding a more effective way of strengthening the ability than is currently known. If Merlin could move rocks (assuming the legend is true), how did he become that powerful? I'm going to start doing a lot more research and once I have a decent grip on this, I want to start experimenting. If anybody knows of any published work similar to this that could speed up my endeavors, or would like to help me out, send me a PM.

The legend of Merlin begins with a demon breeding with a woman. A baby is conceived and birthed and is named Merlin. Merlin is born with great powers and evil. He is baptized and the evil goes away but his powers stay.

I think that's how it goes, I'm not too sure though. There's a wiki page for Merlin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy with questions.   New guy with questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy with questions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1