Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy Empty
PostSubject: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:55 am

"@Jake G." and "@Blake9501" started something that I believe is a really great idea.  They each started a thread allowing others to pick up on what they were thinking about and allowing others to practice their telepathy and mind reading.

I offer this thread as a semi-centralized location for us all post notice a "target" is available to be identified.  If multiple people make targets available, we can all practice reading in a more rapid fashion.  Instead of making a "read" once a day or so, we can all make multiple reads during a day which should help speed the process of increasing our skills.

Please feel free to make any suggestions to improve on this idea.

Last edited by jscgatk on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:56 am

What am I thinking/looking at?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:17 am

There's a massive range of things you could be looking at, so this is quite difficult and I don't really expect to be any bit close. Could it be a miniature Cactus? Is it a fruit? I saw lots of fruit, an orange, a banana and an apple, but mainly the orange and banana.

edit: Or a tomato!

edit: Or a pen, I doubt it though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:57 pm

LOL, I totally get that. I should narrow it down a bit. This may be a bit too much of a give away.... so see if you can also get its color and shape/configuration.

It is physical object directly related to psi.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:00 pm

A psi-wheel? Is it a red piece of paper? I should probably stop, I'm not very good.
Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:04 pm

It is a wheel but wrong color. Don't know if this will work or not but I'm focused on the color of it now (its on my desk at work).

BTW, throw one out for us. Smile  Give us one to work on while working on mine.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:13 pm

It's just today, I'm not very intuitive at all today. I was trying to think of the color and I when I saw the brown on your avatar I felt interested in it, so is it brown? I don't really feel like it is brown. Maybe light blue.

Oh right, I am squeezing something in my right hand, what is it?
Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:21 pm

Jake - read:  A blue squeeze ball?
Jake - target: Not brown, not light blue but it is a light color.

p.s.: I modified the intro post.  Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:26 pm

Not a blue squeeze ball...

Is yours just a bloody white piece of paper?

Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy / mind reading...

I think it looks a bit better without that bit at the end, and telepathy and mind reading are pretty much the same...

I'll write to it's too once more people use this thread, right now it's just you and I so I don't feel it's necessary... I guess I could do it just to make an example.
Back to top Go down
Bereth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:23 pm

@jscqatk - light rose color psi wheel ?
@Jake G. - red squeeze ball ? Very Happy

My "Quest":
Which geometrical shape i am thinking off ?
Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:29 am

Current Target:
@Bereth: no, not light rose
@Jake: yes, it is a blank piece of paper, though without any blood on it Smile

My Reading on others:
@Jake: was it round or was I way off?
@Bereth: first thought was a cube

New Target:
What 2-dimensional shape (not geometric) am I looking at and focusing on?

Jake:
Cool, thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Bereth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:49 am

@jscqatk No, not a cube Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Current Target:
@Bereth: A diamond.
@jscgatk: I thought of a horizontal oval, just like the picture of the universe, I don't think it's that. Rhombus was my first thought, but it may be a square? I don't feel like it is a square, but something close... My final thought is a hexagon, saying that I just thought of a trapezoid. Yeah I think it's a trapezoid.

My Reading on others:
@Bereth: It was not any type of squeeze ball!
@jscgatk: It is round, but not a sphere.
You two can both find it's exact shape and it's color, lastly what it actually is.

Same Target:
I am squeezing it in my left hand.

Jscgatk:
Yeah I was thinking of taking out one of the 'practice's but I love saying the title with the two practices I think it sounds hilarious, so they'll stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Current target:
@Jake: Your first "thought" is so frigging close, though it is not an oval as it were.  (I'm going to look through your threads, I have a feeling your initial thoughts on these are the closest.  That would be interesting though not surprising)  (LOL on the practice... practice bounce)

My reading on others:
@Bereth: Hmm.. I'm going to meditate on this a little while.  I don't want to just "guess".  I also hope others will read your target and I hope they get it correctly. Smile
@Jake: a soda can or bottle?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Current Target:
@jscgatk: Not at all, it fits in my hand.

My reading on others:
@jscgatk: Is it just a circle or a vertical oval? My first thought going into this thread just a minute ago was that the shape was a circle, so maybe... My initial thoughts are not really close, I know this because when I practice clairvoyance with cards my initial thought is almost always wrong, it seems the longer I wait the better chance I have at getting the right card.
I spent like 30+ minutes on both of your things. So many thoughts just kept coming, this is really hard.
Back to top Go down
Bereth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:01 pm

My Target:
@Jake G.: Not a diamond.
@jscgatk: Good luck Smile

Your targets:
@jscgatk: Something like an egg with a tip(pointed top) ? No clue how to say that in english Very Happy
@Jake G.: I have 2 thoughts in my mind. I decided for "a silver Coin" .The other thought stays in my mind, so it does not become a guessing game.
Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:12 am

Current Target:
@Bereth: not an egg or what sounded like a description of a cone (?).
@Jake: it is a circle. I was holding a roll of electric tape, looking at straight on from top, and also visualizing a circle drawn on paper.

My reading on others:
@Bereth: is the shape you thought about a sphere?
@Jake: I felt the same thing as Bereth, a coin, like quarter or something silver/shiny

New target:
I just visualized a container on my desk that holds liquid. What is it, what color is it and/or what is in it? All 3 are viable targets. Note I do have 2 containers of different sizes, but I'm focused on the one as I type this.

Commentary:
This may sound really lame, but try "telling yourself" how easy it is. Disregard the misses and savor and enjoy the successful reads. Self talk is very important Smile

This may or may not help... I have been taking a minute to focus on the target holder's name respectively, and just enough attention on their target or question. I blurb out the first thing that comes to mind if it might fight the target. I think it is the intent that is important in growing or strengthening our muscles in psi.

I like to "let the thoughts roll through your mind like water through your hands" and think/say to myself to let the "answer" to the target question "stand out" or attract stronger attention. Eventually, I believe we will begin to "pay more attention" to the thoughts that stand out.

So far my percentage seems kinda low but I don't yet have enough attempted read on "targets" to really say how high or low I am. Jake and Bereth, both of you have good results on the previous threads, while we all have misses which is to be expected in the beginning Smile.
Back to top Go down
Bereth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:29 am

@jscgatk No it is not a sphere.
Conclusion: It was a "pyramid".

---
Commentary:
We have to get more sensitive for our intuition and less distracted by our third-dimensional-thoughts.
Sadly, I am kind of distracted today. I will try your target tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:51 am

@Bereth: LOL, I was going to say pyramid, that's too funny!  That's good, that means I'm learning Smile.

Question, was it a 3 or 4 sided pyramid? This will help me in my association/realization of either general shape (square base) or shape (one of the corners of the cube).
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:04 am

Current Target:
@jscgatk: Not a coin.
@Bereth: Not a coin.
You two always think the same thing, lol.

My Reading on others:
@jscgatk: The first thing that came to mind was a spray bottle, blue, and maybe filled with water. I got a thought of a coffee mug or cup, and because this is a desk it's probably just that. My first thought was a pale blue color, a different color inside then outside. It could be a pop bottle of some sort because you mentioned one earlier so I bet it's just that. I dunno I didn't really get anything so I'll get back to that.
@Bereth: Was it at least a long pyramid? I thought of something long and with many edges, one thought was an octagonal pyramid.

Commentary:
Telepathy is hard! You have to nothing physical to feel like in clairvoyance.
Back to top Go down
Bereth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:52 am

Old target:
@jscgatk 4 sided Smile
@Jake G. It was pretty long. It wasn't octagonal. Since you both were wrong, maybe my visualization-technique wasn't spot on, so it was hard for you to figure out.
___
Jake's target:
@Jake G.: My other idea was a ring. (finger ring)
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:57 am

Old Target:

It is a round horizontal oval-like floss container. It was white with a blue sticker on one side.

New Target: I'm holding it in my left hand as I type this message.

Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:03 am

Current target:
@Jake: I bet you are partially remote viewing. As I said I did have an aditional (2nd) container (white mug). Your post was shortly after my having lunch and having adding a 3rd container onto my desk (pop can, silver Bargs root beer). Very good, but not what I was concentrating on.

My reading on others:
@Jake: Is it a quarter (that would be too funny). ...or a pen?

Comentary
@Bereth: That was pretty cool.
@Jake: LOL, Bereth and I may be twins!! :O Just kidding Bereth Smile

Coming from someone not having any proven skills (me), I'm very proud of us all. I think we are all doing very well. I'm working on "thinking" about my reading and more just letting it flow. Basically trying to "get my self out of the way".
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:14 am

Current Target:
@jscgatk: I don't think I even partially remote viewed. I was just using logic...

My Reading on others:
@jscgatk: Ah I just thought of a plastic water bottle. I also thought of an aqua-globe. I just thought of a ketchup bottle. Saying that I don't feel like it is any of these. Is it light purple?

Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:24 pm

Current target:
@Jake: It is clear and it is plastic but not a bottle and it is "aqua". You got the color, the contents. Now can you get the shape or type of container. Very good!!

My reading on other:
@Jake: so I take it wasn't a pen or a quarter... Smile Gotta sleep on it.

Very excellent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy   telepathy - Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy Empty

Back to top Go down

Centralized practice thread to practice telepathy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next