Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The flying saucer theory (reply to Blink)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The flying saucer theory  (reply to Blink) Empty
PostSubject: The flying saucer theory (reply to Blink)   The flying saucer theory  (reply to Blink) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:02 pm

I seen his video and this has came to mind, can this be explained? yes. We seen the lights but planes would have multiple lights and the same goes for helicopters so we cut those out, they are also not satalights because they are to bright, if they where close if would fall from space.

This theory may or may not be the answer, but i have heard of a secret Nazi moon base in the passed and they do have flying saucers, how ever its too unlikely due to the moons gravity and breeding,

The Last theory could be the answer, if you have heard of 1991 VG this object has an unusual orbit, the orbit is very similar to Earths, the point is that the object can get really bright like metal and could be big, The next closest approach is in 2016 so look out for it
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The flying saucer theory (reply to Blink)   The flying saucer theory  (reply to Blink) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:15 am

this is the video he's referring to:

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: The flying saucer theory (reply to Blink)   The flying saucer theory  (reply to Blink) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:02 am

Yeah, I mean I wish I could show you guys what it looks like up close, give me ideas for a nice camera that would be good for this because it comes out every so often (almost a year later), and I have 0 knowledge of cameras and what works best for what. I've seen it up close personally 2 times and it's definitely a "UFO", it is some sort of ship. :*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The flying saucer theory (reply to Blink)   The flying saucer theory  (reply to Blink) Empty

Back to top Go down

The flying saucer theory (reply to Blink)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1