Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psi Wheel going wrong direction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cosmogenisis
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
cosmogenisis

wheel - Psi Wheel going wrong direction Empty
PostSubject: Psi Wheel going wrong direction   wheel - Psi Wheel going wrong direction EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:35 am

Anyone ever have the psi wheel go counter clockwise when you want it to go clockwise, or vice versa? I thought since the eyes invert the image into the brain that it might have to do with that,since the third eye isn't connected to the brains optical sensory. Any tips overcoming this, or just discussing your experiences would be great. Have a great day! namaste
Back to top Go down
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel going wrong direction   wheel - Psi Wheel going wrong direction EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:09 am

Most of us have or have had it, and I have the same theory as you. But the other day, I got something else: if I switch the source of tk control from the forehead to the solar plexus (in my dreams, every extraordinary thing I do is always fueled by my solar plexus), I can still perform TK and sometimes I realize that while I wasn't paying attention because focused solely on one of these parts, the other was forcing into the other direction. When I took the time to synchronize both, it simply worked the way I wanted. The belly being the second brain of the body, it is as if, AFAIK, the solar plexus was the equivalent of the forehead's tk zone...
That said, practice makes perfect :p
Back to top Go down
cosmogenisis
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
cosmogenisis

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel going wrong direction   wheel - Psi Wheel going wrong direction EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:21 am

Thats weird you mentioned the solar plexus, because thats my spot i use to link myself with my object. I feel all movement and connection in my solar plexus! I try to sync my 3rd eye with solar plexus and i feel an extreme amount of power surging from there. Much stronger than from my solar plexus alone or 3rd eye alone
Back to top Go down
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel going wrong direction   wheel - Psi Wheel going wrong direction EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:41 am

Ha, that's great! No one here ever talks about this plexus, whereas to me it's kinda like the source of willpower and what allows me to levitate or materialize stuff in my lucid dreams. I was a bit puzzled to feel I was the only one on this thing, so it's cool that you use it too.
Back to top Go down
cosmogenisis
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
cosmogenisis

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel going wrong direction   wheel - Psi Wheel going wrong direction EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:04 am

yes in all my findings no one else mentioned this. No one mentioned it to mer either, i just kinda stumbled upon it. I naturally "feel" things, and i always feel it in my solar plexus, it swells like a knot, and theres a buch of nerve endings theres,, its like our human antenna... and once i started doing tk it would swell up just the same,,, and one day i visualized the wheel moving in my stomach(solar plexus) and behold it started moving . Then i thought well, if the key to moving things is empath, and not the mind, then visualizing must be wrong,,, so i synched them both and i noticed it took a lot less effort and energy combining the two. Also did u know the solar plexus is the yellow chakra, which is also the life force chakra,,, i don't think its coincidence that this would be key with connecting inanimate objects since they have no life, no consciousness.... but yes i am shocked no one else 9in my findings) has mentioned this. So what are the extent of your abilities ? i can only move a psi wheel,,, but i feel i can do more,, but i feel I'm being blocked by someone or something. I feel a huge surge in my solar plexus and right before it feels like an object is going to move, its like something caps me off,,, have you ever felt that?
Back to top Go down
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel going wrong direction   wheel - Psi Wheel going wrong direction EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:47 am

Pretty much the same (psi-wheel, once under a plastic gobelet, and some aerokinesis before - blowing winds on trees, "erasing" clouds, and once I could move a kite down from a great distance (my first day of TK, when I felt my powers where limitless and was all crazy)). I'm stuck at force push.
Noone told me either, I just noticed in my dreams that whether I was flying, materializing stuff, transforming matter or moving objects, it worked successfully only if I could "hold it firmly" in my plexus, as if it was the muscle of willpower, and whenever I was not tight enough on that, I would begin to fall / let the materialization vanish / etc. But I also have this feeling that something is working against what I want, but I don't feel it as external, I'm sure it's a part of me, but one I don't understand yet.

Regarding your comment about the objects having no life or no consciousness, it all depends on your definition of life and consciousness! Also, the mere fact that your consciousness focuses on an object and creates a relationship with it, giving it a kind of basic individuality in a way of speaking, is at an extremely subtle level giving it some kind of life/consciousness. Quantum physics: observing is interfering with the object.
To me however, the 2nd chakra is more the home of emotions, and the 3rd is more about social interactions and the sense of self, so it's zlso willpower because connected with your will over what is beyond yourself (beings and objects alike).

When I think about it, it would only be normal to need a lower chakra as well for TK: the upper chakras work toward unity and understanding, opening what ispossible and pushing the barriers of your Self, but if you don't have a very individual and human part expressing some will at some point, well, no action can be done. I also think that if we noticed the importance of the solar plexus, it's probably what we need to work on, when may be the others have less challenge in that area and may be have more work to do on the third eye (well, to me it's not exactly the third eye, it's a kind of energy nexus on the forehead between the third eye and the crown chakra, to be precise). Anyway, that's interesting.
Back to top Go down
cosmogenisis
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
cosmogenisis

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel going wrong direction   wheel - Psi Wheel going wrong direction EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:12 am

By consciousness I meant awareness of itself, having its own identity. The root chakra(red)is earth and sexuality. The second or splenic(orange) is creativity while the 3rd solar plexus (yellow) honors life force. So a combo of two and three would seem essential. Combining the two would be creative life force. but also the crown and third eye. the crown honors the divine and connectedness and third eye is your psychic . So i guess if one of these is lacking/weak then there needs to be some chakra working out done. Not sure how you can actually strengthen them. Do you?
Thats really amazing you can do aerokinesis,, i feel connected with the element water, and whenever i try to manipulate water i get a huge surge in my solar plexus and then i feel like I'm being stopped form doing this. how did you release your energy to manipulate the kite? Do you imagine yourself merged with it? Do you 'feel' it? how do you get it to levitate? If you can get that to levitate then I'm sure levitating yourself is capable. are you manipulating the element or the object? I have so many questions,,, that is really amazing. Do you imagine like a string connecting you and the object? Can you tell me a typical aero manipulation,,, like how it feels, what your thinking about, what your feeling, how are you transferring energy from you to the object.
Back to top Go down
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel going wrong direction   wheel - Psi Wheel going wrong direction EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:48 pm

I'm doing it because anymore I didn't feel it was that important (like I'd really like to levitate objects or myself without the need for wind). I didn't do anything in particular: it was just a very intense focus and a desire that let no room whatsoever to impossibility/"maybelaters"/need to understand. It was a pure absolute childlike "I want this now" with no brain or feeling at all. Actually, more precisely, it was more like "I'm DOING this now, period". I think that what made me not doing it like that again is that it kinda contaminated my way of behaving, making me frustrated when I couldn't have what I wanted in life in a way that was really unhealthy. And that was tiring too. I don't think it was a good path, but now I can't seem to make progress, so may be I should try to tame that thing wisely... There was more heavy breathing involved, also. The kite was a one-off miraculous event: I pointed two fingers at it, and it got down with them all the way until I released it. But that first day of TK, all powerful that it was, left me scared: after everything I had tried with success, it left me more alone than ever. I felt I could do anything, but reality, and people, felt empty. There was no emotions, no connexion, no meaning. As of everything was a fake hollywood décor. It was a good lesson, probably, a kind of reminder of taking care of being a human first and that power doesn't make you happy if you don't get the human stuff right. Now, I'm a very slow and kinda motivation-lacking TKinetic. But I have more to do in life in general and other things that passionate me, so I guess it's a matter of switching focus correctly between TK and the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psi Wheel going wrong direction   wheel - Psi Wheel going wrong direction Empty

Back to top Go down

Psi Wheel going wrong direction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1