Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

astral projection questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

tips - astral projection questions Empty
PostSubject: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:16 am

i know i was one of the first volunteers and that i did nothing so my place should have been taken by someone else but im getting really exited about astral proyection and i have some questions...
how do you travel?? i ask this because i once read that you just had to say "take me to..." and you apeared there.

did you try to meet your past lifes?? that would be so cool. this is what gets me more exited about astral proyection. maybe you could speak to them and thy could teach you thing,example:thei language,culture,etc.

did you meet anyone in the astral plane??

how did the experiment go??

i would like people with other questions about astral proyction to ask them here so all the info is in this topic
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:46 pm

How do you travel?
Your method sounds possible and almost like teleportation in the astral plane. But never tried it. I mostly fly to places. The longest distance I've done so far is from my home to school(even though it's not a long distance). I will try to go into space one of these days. That's why I'm experimenting so much these days with astral projections.

Did you try to meet your past lives?
No. I would try doing so some later time with the ouija board.

Did you meet anyone on the Astral Plane?
No, you can but I haven't. Not spiritually. I'll try to meet Mark one of these days. I've only visited people with my astral body. But of course they don't know I'm there.

How did the experiment go?
The first days I was able to get myself into that hypnosis where you're almost falling asleep but still conscious. But I couldn't project my astral body yet. After a few weeks of training I was able to achieve this.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:52 pm

thanlyou nazir. i find funny the part when you meet people but they dont know you are there.like they just taking a shit a you watching...
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:56 pm

gustavo sassano wrote:
thanlyou nazir. i find funny the part when you meet people but they dont know you are there.like they just taking a shit a you watching...
Lol. What I mostly do when I do astral projections in the week at morning is visiting my friend at school without him knowing. He can sometimes feel something strange like he is being watched but doesn't know who it is.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:07 am

i dont hink nazir is the only one that can astral proyect here...sooooo people please help not only me but many other readers to understand the phenomenon of the astral proyection.elephant 
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:31 am

I have questions!

If your friend can sense that your astral body is there, then you are simply more than a viewer of time, you are a bender of time! Because in astral projection you can move back in time and see history. However, your astral body would be there, meaning that someone can sense you, that small sense can change history. Say a killer sensed your astral body, he felt strange because of it so he decided not to kill anyone that night. That was the night he was supposed to die. The next night he murders your mother, causing you to never exist. Causing your astral body to never be sensed. "ASTRAL PARADOX". So something has to be wrong with my knowledge. It may be that your friend never actually sensed you, or that you can't travel back in time. Or maybe you can't be sensed when you move backwards in time. Anyone have an answer?

Also, what if you traveled into a black hole... Would your astral body be able to get out? Have any of you done so?

Have any of you traveled to other dimensions in astral?

ARE ANY OF YOU WATCHING ME RIGHT NOW IN ASTRAL?!!??!?affraid 

Those are my questions for now. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:20 am

one more question. what technique did you use to be able to astral project?
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:37 pm

Jake G. wrote:
I have questions!

If your friend can sense that your astral body is there, then you are simply more than a viewer of time, you are a bender of time! Because in astral projection you can move back in time and see history. However, your astral body would be there, meaning that someone can sense you, that small sense can change history. Say a killer sensed your astral body, he felt strange because of it so he decided not to kill anyone that night. That was the night he was supposed to die. The next night he murders your mother, causing you to never exist. Causing your astral body to never be sensed. "ASTRAL PARADOX". So something has to be wrong with my knowledge. It may be that your friend never actually sensed you, or that you can't travel back in time. Or maybe you can't be sensed when you move backwards in time. Anyone have an answer?

Also, what if you traveled into a black hole... Would your astral body be able to get out? Have any of you done so?

Have any of you traveled to other dimensions in astral?

ARE ANY OF YOU WATCHING ME RIGHT NOW IN ASTRAL?!!??!?affraid 

Those are my questions for now. Smile
let me be honest its best not to because if you do you would be a soulless person
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:40 pm

affraid 
Back to top Go down
albert einstien
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
albert einstien

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:52 pm

how do you do astral projection? I really wanna do it.
Back to top Go down
telekinesis.anishvr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
telekinesis.anishvr

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:27 am

Hi every one

Is there a simple way to get introduced to astral project for a newbie

I mean, is it good to start with moving around  our own house.

Can you tell how to start with astral project ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.telekinesisexperience.blogspot.in/
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:46 am

Well, this is the main thread for Astral Projection. https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t13-astral-projection-experiment
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: tips on astral projection(how to) and seeing auras   tips - astral projection questions EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:08 am

i can see auras but only to an extent. and i can astral project but the same thing to an extent . is there anyway i can do exercises to become better?
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:37 pm

how i train to astral project is to do it in your sleep not like your cooking in your sleep right?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Indeed it does sound messy but that's a good way of practicing it. And AP is almost like dreaming(but it's real of course) but you will wake up in your own bed and see your body. Better said, you're a ghost then.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:10 pm

For AP i would recomend lucid dreaming, it will really help. Or a guided meditation to induce you in an OBE. And for seeing auras i would say that openin your third eye is the key. I hope this helps you Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:12 pm

I once AP-ed in a dream. I called it something that started with a P, it may have sounded like Phantom-ing, but it wasn't that. It wasn't truly AP, because it was merely a dream, not an AP, I know that because of the feelings I had during it.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Question on astral projection   tips - astral projection questions EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Can you astral project laying on your side ?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:05 pm

standing sitting sleeping laying down floating driving (not recommended) shitting puking anyway you are comfortable
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:47 pm

lol, NF is right. Do it anyway you like as long if it is comfortable. Or you're likely do something else or not be able to focus much either.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:58 pm

shitting? what happen when you do astral projection when shitting and your body fall off...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:33 am

i guess youd be shit out of luck lol
Back to top Go down
Mindovermaterial13
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:32 am

Iv been trying to astral project for months now, and i almost got out of this prison but i failed it was during meditation can someone please help, iv been trying to do it while lying down any tips, like whats the best time during the day?
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Will i astral project tonight    tips - astral projection questions EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:23 am

Will i
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:36 pm

Not up to us my friend, that is only for you to try and find out. It is super easy to accomplish but make sure you protect yout body before leaving it to go to the astral. Many demons and corrupt beings in the astral will try to take over your body since itll be hollow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: astral projection questions   tips - astral projection questions Empty

Back to top Go down

astral projection questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next