Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pixie
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

force - May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback! Empty
PostSubject: May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback!   force - May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

force - May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback!   force - May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Practice in my opinion
Back to top Go down
David2020
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback!   force - May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:53 am

Nice work
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback!   force - May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:41 am

You can have an anchor or any stuff that you do that is comfortable to you or something that you can get comfortable with and connect this to the feeling when you push and/or pull. This can help you to relate the act of pushing and/or pulling to make push and pull faster.

Also, if you have a lot of extra time, you can do this as well, it goes with any kind of practice:
1. Make a time limit (e.g. push in ten seconds)
2. Record both success and failure, include time(beyond ten = failure)
3. After 10 tries, stop and meditate on what you did to succeed and fail.
4. Do some adjustments depending on your success and failure.

Another Tip: If you want more speed and power in lesser time or you want to improve faster, find someone who is capable and has more experience than you and meet them face to face to be taught in person.

You can can also join some groups but be warned that joining groups can be tiresome(don't ask me why)
Back to top Go down
pixie
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback!   force - May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:31 am

Thank you so much I'm going to try those techniques right now and let you know how they work for me! I love this forum it's been so helpful in my practice and it's easy to connect to people who share this understanding of nature and force.
Cheers friend!
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback!   force - May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:44 am

neoben wrote:

3. After 10 tries, stop and meditate on what you did to succeed and fail.

Hey Neoben, I wonder what that means? I mean I know how to do meditation, but meditating over what you did, what does that mean? Do you visualize while meditation what happened? Or is it just normal meditation without any thoughts or pictures?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback!   force - May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:37 am

Wow you people are quick.

Great job pixie!

More speed will come through more practice and more meditation and self-mastery. It just comes in time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback!   force - May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:53 am

Meditate daily. That the main keys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback!   force - May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback! Empty

Back to top Go down

May I ask how to achieve more speed when it comes to the force pull/push I would love any feedback!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1