Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

does b6 really help dreams? and does it help astral projection?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

astral - does b6 really help dreams? and does it help astral projection? Empty
PostSubject: does b6 really help dreams? and does it help astral projection?   astral - does b6 really help dreams? and does it help astral projection? EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:45 am

my friend a while ago told me b6 helps dream recall,but i feel as though there has to be a catch.also do you think b6 would help with astral projection?
Back to top Go down
guarnet
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
guarnet

astral - does b6 really help dreams? and does it help astral projection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: does b6 really help dreams? and does it help astral projection?   astral - does b6 really help dreams? and does it help astral projection? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:58 am

B6 is good for the body keep it full of energy. If you sleep while taking B6 you may find yourself a little more awake while sleeping. I am not sure that it helps with astral projection but I think that it might. By the body being in a slight wake faze the mind must be as well. Trying to stay awake while your body fall asleep is sometimes a little difficult but it can work. When this happens you may either rise out of your body or just lay there.
The answer I suppose is that for some B6 may aid in someone doing astral projection.
God Bless
Back to top Go down
http://endofdayssigns.blogspot.com/

does b6 really help dreams? and does it help astral projection?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1