Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i had a bad vision of the world

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

i had a bad vision of the world  Empty
PostSubject: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:42 am

i was in the living room watching the news report of where malaysia flight 17 was shot down by russia and at some random point i had a flash where i was floating just above the earth..... the bad thing is what i seen was red and black the red and black was in a concintrated area of the world but my vision happened so fast i couldnt tell what country, bad things are about to happen my freinds, very bad things
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:12 am

Kinda the same with a dream I had last month. I was in a complete black room and there was this huge theater-like screen in front of me. It had to sides. A side with color but with everything destroyed. It was in New York. It was like concrete rose up to building level. Like a psunami. The other screen was completely red but with flames. I think the dream had a meaning of myself at that time rather than something about the world. By that time I was still under stress of school but yours is rather intresting Smile
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:04 pm

omg! guys guys guys. 11 people now that are involved in my life have had the tsunami dream about new york. this is crazy that u guys just said this
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Were any of us involved? If so, what happened?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:42 pm

it was just me, no one else, i think the meaning is that either somebody dropped a huge bomb, aliens invaded or maybe its a personal matter, but what draws my attention is that it only happened while watching the news report of the attack, maybe my psychometric clairvoyancy kicked in and i picked up on some future event
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:17 pm

link to the video
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:45 am

Very interesting, I am not psychically ready forna New World Order so I hope I still have time to master my abilities before everyone is enslaved.I did however have a dream one time about reaching christ conciousness though it had to do with modern day romans.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:00 am

i believe i am ready, as i have an indominable will, as well as a super strong one, where as my abilities arent yet full power i have some mind control under my belt,
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:12 am

Really I didn't catch you as the mind control type?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:33 am

i dont like to use it, it interferes with the natural human free will
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:04 am

Ok so i dun know if it relates but, Ive been seeing a lot of red lately . I see it mainly on my bed. I saw it a fewtimes the day that flight was shot down.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:07 am

Um that is interesting, don't know if it has to do with anything.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:40 am

I just looked through my predictions book and I have a prediction about red rain in NY. Maybe thats related?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:07 am

It could be hmmm
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:10 am

We didn't have red rain here in NY.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:19 am

I think I know what this is. I think this is the Illuminati's plan for a new world order. One of the rules for the world order said that less than 500,000,000 should be alive by the time this is done.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i had a bad vision of the world    i had a bad vision of the world  Empty

Back to top Go down

i had a bad vision of the world

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1