Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vognard Moonstone
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vognard Moonstone

telekinesis - What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis   telekinesis - What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:55 am

I am still trying to do telekinesis but what must I say to the thing I want to move.Or do I just think and say in my mind that I want to move the object Please help I fell the energy flow but what must I do im stuck.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis   telekinesis - What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:22 am

You can explore different things. One thing that will hardly work though is commanding it. Like:"Move, move move!" Understand that you and the object is not different. Learn to feel the life force/spiritual energy in your body(a tingly sensation while doing meditation, yoga or qigong). After having experience with that. Go for the TK. Now only thing you mind needs to do is to visualize a stream of energy connecting you with the object. That's it. The rest is to feel that connection and try gently to move it as if it was an extra arm.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis   telekinesis - What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:21 am

You don't go Sgt. Hartman on it. In fact, I'll tell you something I learned from TelekineticTitch on YouTube that made me succeed. "You don't think of it moving, you feel it." It means feel the energy (I like to call it "Mana." Others call it Chi.) to move the object. And it's not magic, trust me lol. Here's the video I learned it from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQb-7MekOlo

And here's a video I made a couple of hours after learning this. The result was not that good, since it was my first time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6aR_QIrsGQ&list=UU00WBja6R9qUtP1jHrp6qfQ
So, hope this helps you, sir.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals

PostSubject: Re: What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis   telekinesis - What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:36 pm

What indigoteen98 says is true, try to be positive when doing tk. If you need to use hands you should do that, always do what feels right Smile. For instance, when you're moving your hands around the object try to feel the energy as you do so. When you do get movement try to remember the sensations you got when you got it to move. It's like a connection. At AEMI they say training with the psi wheel as a beginner isn't the best tool to train with but I don't know how true that is, they way I see it when you get movement at all when your object has been sitting still for ages is 100% tk.

Remember, positive thoughts and you'll get there Wink
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis   telekinesis - What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:50 am

Two biggest things you need to remove from your mind are fear and doubt. Oddly enough a simple way to achieve something your mind finds impossible is to Just not think about it.

That souded better in my head. Oh well

Also personal opinion here-
If you find someone or some group that charges money for training in the field of mental or spiritual enlightenment you should question thier credibility. Imo money is evil and people who dont promote the sharing of valuble info (like the info on this site) are likewise materialistic or evil.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis   telekinesis - What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:25 am

We should start a 'Psychic Academy' sometime :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis   telekinesis - What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

What must I say or think in my mind to do telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1